Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Currently supporting these plug-ins, you can tell my plugin by the ending _unplugged:

Sabnzbd

Sickbeard

Couchpotato Version 2 (Server)

Darkstat

Headphones

HTPC Manager

Mylar

Maraschino

Newznab

Gamez(Very much alpha here)

Transmission(This has been largely ignored, I promise to start updating this as well!)

NZBmegasearch NEW!

Right click and Save As above to download!

I was asked by numerous users to continue maintaining these plug-ins, and as I posted before, if enough users wanted it I would continue to maintain them. There was a great reply from users, both public on the forums as well as in private messages. So here it is!

I will continue maintaining the plug-ins as I have, adding features when warranted, but above all else, keeping functionality stable and reliable! I know this has been a problem in the past few weeks, so hopefully going forward this will not be an issue.

EDIT: Removed rant

--End Rant

Anyway, this is the last I'll speak of this, what is done is done, in the past, lesson learned. Do not work with someone who's motivation and morals are questionable!

You can get the latest version of the plug-ins Here, and I will provide support in this thread.

Please keep the data directories for these plug-ins separate to avoid any permission/access issues with the plugins. I suggest having a single top level directory named apps, and sub-directories for each app.

Example:

/mnt/cache/apps/

/sabnzbd

/sickbeard

/couchpotato

Please keep all questions related to these plugins in this thread, if you are using another version I will not be providing support as I do not want to be held responsible for any changes made from here on out. I have took the latest versions before our split, fixed what needed to be fixed, and pushed to github.

EDIT: Removed warning, deprecated

Thank you to all that have supported me, and I hope you continue to do so!

UPDATE: 8-30-2012

I have recently added HTPC Manager, which is a frontend/ control interface for XBMC, sickbeard, couchpotato and sabnzbd.

UPDATE: 10-1-12

Added Mylar, a plug-in created by ChronoStriker. I will be helping him maintain the plug-in and support it. Also moved plug-ins to their own sub-menu to clean things up.

UPDATE: 9-30-13

Added NZBmegasearch as requested on the forums. Also merged a lot of package updates from sacretagent. Been absent for a while, hopefully will be back now, :)

Please see my github wiki for some good general information on plug-ins, as well as recommended settings & instructions.

Check out my configuration tutorial. It is aimed at people new to unraid and new to the apps in general.

If you have a feature request or plug-in request, you can post here or on Github. I recommend doing both, I can lose posts pretty quickly here so Github will ensure I don't forget!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: okay so ignore all that, figured out my own stupid problem.

However one thing i want to say, I don't know if the sickbeard from your github is much different then the one i downloaded two days ago from the old github.  I ran sickbeard for two days, and each night sickbeard shut itself off.  And i had to restart it when I realized.  I dont have the log, but if it happens again i will post.

If you are going to remove the changelog from the plugin itself, then when there is a plugin update, something needs to be displayed on the plugin config page as to what was updated in the plugin.  It's a pain to have to go to the github and read commits to find out what is changed etc....

That depends in if

1. The author wants me to or

2. It's no longer being maintained.

If there are things needing fixed and I can get the time to look at it Id gladly submit changes to them

Sent from my HTC Vivid

2. well i dont see it maintained any more

Fixes could be useful (permissions fixed, downloadlink fixed, and the thine u need to reactivate every time should be fixed)

Hi Influencer - good move :-)

Following on from the other thread can you post what is your suggested install directory for each of your pluggins as i no longer have this after setting them to my cache - this would help me adjust this to the right setting and also maybe a good reference point for others. Will keep the data dir on my cache as current. Guess a reboot is needed then to reset everything? Would not bother but i do not have this in operation much so the disk spinning down would good

Not sure how else to accomplish this, but for searchability I would suggest at the least adding a list of the plug-ins you are maintaining within your OP.  The list is probably too long to put in your subject line, but if they are in the body, perhaps at the top, then when people go searching for this thread they won't have a hard time finding it.  Probably a good idea to also eventually add descriptions with the important "tag" words for each plug-in, again to aide in searchability.  Because right now, no one searching for say headphones.plg would find this thread.  Well at least not until just now that I'm mentioning it ;-)

use the version listed in the wiki plugins list and not the recent fork takeover version and you will not have problems - been using the wiki version for 6 months and it works....

Myk

That depends in if

1. The author wants me to or

2. It's no longer being maintained.

If there are things needing fixed and I can get the time to look at it Id gladly submit changes to them

Sent from my HTC Vivid

2. well i dont see it maintained any more

Fixes could be useful (permissions fixed, downloadlink fixed, and the thine u need to reactivate every time should be fixed)

Looks like the plugin configs point to images that come with the simplefeatures plugin, which I don't have installed...so the formatting is all jacked up :).

Also, SAB unplugged isn't starting properly.  Should I try the hardcoded version?  I'd give you a log, but it is empty (exists, but empty file) after trying to start sabnzbd.

Difference between the two is the unplugged download url is broke, use the hardcoded for now. I kept the unplugged as in order to hardcode the url until the fix can be put in I had to remove a bunch of code, instead of rewriting I made the separate version.

Sent from my HTC Vivid

Hi Influencer - good move :-)

Following on from the other thread can you post what is your suggested install directory for each of your pluggins as i no longer have this after setting them to my cache - this would help me adjust this to the right setting and also maybe a good reference point for others. Will keep the data dir on my cache as current. Guess a reboot is needed then to reset everything? Would not bother but i do not have this in operation much so the disk spinning down would good

I suggest /usr/local/appname for the install directory and /mnt/cache/appname for the data directory.

For users without cache drives, I would suggest making a share from the unraid gui, restricting it to one disk only, for example, an apps share on disk1(because everyone will have a disk1), then instead of pointing to the user share : /mnt/user/apps/, I suggest pointing directly to the disk, /mnt/disk1/apps

Hopefully that will resolve a few issues we've had with the array not starting, but not 100%, we'll see.

Good catch

In earlier versions of V5, yes you had to make it hidden with a period to stop the mover from moving it, but in later versions, I believe around beta8, the option to make a share "cache only" was made, if you make the share cache only the mover will leave it alone.