[SOLVED] Ok, passthrough GPU sound but how to use it?

I feel kind of dumb asking this but maybe it will spare somebody else shame of asking same question :)

When I passthrough GPU (MSI GTX780) and onboard sound card (I have Asus Z170-A mobo) my Win10 VM is acting weird: constant wait cursor showing up, machine is hardly responsive, etc. At extreme situations VM is not killable, hangs the host and the only way to get control back is hard reset of the whole machine.

Logs show lines like those:

2016-04-29T11:08:33.698007Z qemu-system-x86_64: vfio: Cannot reset device 0000:00:1f.3, no available reset mechanism.

That device is my onboard audio.

As far as I know this is kind of known issue and solution should be to passthrough audio of my GPU. In fact it seems to work better because all above problems are not showing up but here's my stupid question:

How can I use that GPU audio? I mean I use display port and DVI outputs of my GPU for my 2 screens and as far as I know that GPU audio is hdmi. So how and where should I put my mic and headphones jacks to get audio working?

yeah, I know, it's stupid. please forgive...

So... it supposed to be connected like: hdmi out of GPU to hdmi in my screen and screen should have audio in and out where I could plug my headphones/mic jacks in.

Well, looks like totally out of luck here because none of my monitors have any audio related I/O. None of them even have hdmi :)

One is Dell U2412M http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=04&sku=320-2676

Second is ROG SWIFT PG278Q https://www.asus.com/pl/Monitors/ROG_SWIFT_PG278Q/specifications/

So what can I do here to have full audio in my windows VM? Buy dedicated soundcard for pci-e slot or usb maybe? Try to fight issues with onboard audio? I googled that error from logs but I didn't found anything that looked as a solution for this particular problem.