My first UnRaid Build: NEED suggestions

Hello everyone.  First, this is my first server build so I've been reading and learning to get through it.  Second, I am located in China so many of the recommended parts are not available.  I will take advantage of trips to the US to buy things. 

I plan to use the server mostly for Plex and PC backups.  In the future and as I learn more, maybe I will use it for more things.  I'm OK to spend a little more just to ensure I have the right things that they can work well and for a long time.

What I have so far:

Case: Norco 4224 (actually bought this in China for pretty cheap  :D)

MB: Supermicro X9SCM-F-O

PS: Seasonic 750W Gold

SATA Cards: Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 8-Port SAS/SATA Add-on Card x2

USB key from LimeTech

SATA cables, fans, etc..

HD: lots of misc hard drives... (this I can find easily in China for about the same price)

What I need to buy and NEED feedback:

SATA Cards: Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 8-Port SAS/SATA Add-on Card (1 more of them)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 69W Server Processor BX80637E31230V2

RAM: Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM ECC Unbuffered DDR3 1333 Server Memory Model KVR1333D3E9SK2/16G

I plan to buy the above things next week through NewEgg and have delivered to the hotel while in the US on business.

Where you come in...

Please give me any additional feedback on above items, recommendations, etc!  Thanks so much!

The onboard video on the MB has a VGA D-Sub port.  It also has IPMI.  If you'll be connecting it to a monitor, will the monitor have a VGA connector?  You can probably pick an old monitor up for a song anywhere, but that's the only issue I see.

Thank you!  I have a couple VGA NEC monitors that I can take advantage of.