[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I initially used your PMS plugin for the stable version, but tonight I tried to switch it to the Plex Pass version and it kept saying it was unable to log in with my password. The password was correct, but it was a 20 character complex password. I changed it to a shorter simpler password and things worked fine. Do you know if there are characters or password length restrictions with your plugin? I'd like to change my password back to something more complex, but I don't want to break the plugin again.

I'm looking at setting up SabNZB, CouchPotato, Sickbeard and Plex using the Phaze plugins. Currently on my unraid I don't have a cache drive but I will be adding one in the next couple of weeks. If I set up all the plugins for their configs/settings etc to be on the array can I easily change these directories to the cache drive at a later date? Will this retain all my settings?

PHAZE!!!!

I don't know what happened, but it seems that all of my plugins have been corrupted or something. Everything says 'Not installed'. Was working fine yesterday...and while I was at work, I couldn't view MB3 or Plex. Came home and everything...CouchPotato, NZBDRONE...everything has 'not installed'. Still has the directory locations though.

Another user had a similar issue a number of pages back. I believe it was a conflict of dependency. What other plugins do you use? unmenu?  You can try removing everything from your usb/packages folder, and rebooting, then selecting a different port for couch potato.

Hmmm, it looks like I did install unmenu at some point, but I haven't used it in forever. I also have MyMain.  So I can just go to that folder and delete everything and it won't have any negative effects?

Correct, because all of the plugins that you use after a reboot will re-download their dependencies, any plugins you don't have anymore will obviously not redownload them. It's like a folder cleanse.

Oops, it's been a while since I last asked my question. But I finally got around to deleting everything out of the flash/packages folder. Cleaned it up a lot, but it didn't fix the issue with CouchPotato (see attachment).  There is still an unmenu folder in the root of the flash drive. Could that still be a problem? How do I get rid of it?

Ben

Capture.jpg.af217b8ef765965618fccf41ba21616b.jpg

PHAZE!!!!

I don't know what happened, but it seems that all of my plugins have been corrupted or something. Everything says 'Not installed'. Was working fine yesterday...and while I was at work, I couldn't view MB3 or Plex. Came home and everything...CouchPotato, NZBDRONE...everything has 'not installed'. Still has the directory locations though.

What was the path you used for the install directory and what version of unraid?

Another user had a similar issue a number of pages back. I believe it was a conflict of dependency. What other plugins do you use? unmenu?  You can try removing everything from your usb/packages folder, and rebooting, then selecting a different port for couch potato.

Hmmm, it looks like I did install unmenu at some point, but I haven't used it in forever. I also have MyMain.  So I can just go to that folder and delete everything and it won't have any negative effects?

Correct, because all of the plugins that you use after a reboot will re-download their dependencies, any plugins you don't have anymore will obviously not redownload them. It's like a folder cleanse.

Oops, it's been a while since I last asked my question. But I finally got around to deleting everything out of the flash/packages folder. Cleaned it up a lot, but it didn't fix the issue with CouchPotato (see attachment).  There is still an unmenu folder in the root of the flash drive. Could that still be a problem? How do I get rid of it?

Ben

I'm not sure on how to delete it, but you can just change the port if it's still giving you an issue.

PHAZE!!!!

What was the path you used for the install directory and what version of unraid?

edit: Fuck...nvm looks like my cache disk took a shit. Got this when I went to disk health.

>> Terminate command early due to bad response to IEC mode page:

/mnt/cache/applications/<insertpluginname> verison 5.0.6

PHAZE!!!!

Strange, are the folders still on your cache drive? Change install directory to /use/local/pluginname and leave config Dir set to your cache drive and then see if the install.

PHAZE!!!!

Strange, are the folders still on your cache drive? Change install directory to /use/local/pluginname and leave config Dir set to your cache drive and then see if the install.

I'm thinking the drive died because I went to disk health and it returned this.

>> Terminate command early due to bad response to IEC mode page: