FS: Great Motherboard and memory for unRaid

I just have too much hardware laying around. I can't keep holding onto all my hardware, just piles up and I never use it most of the time. Anyway I just removed this mainboard from my "old" unRaid system and it has given me a very stable and solid performance since 2011. I have no idea what it is worth, but please make an offer. I will only take offers in the US, sorry, had my share of issues trying to ship out of country. I'm really into Bitcoin, so I would prefer to be paid that way but can make arrangements. I DO NOT use paypal and never will. I've been a member here for quite some time and I'm not going anywhere, so if you have a doubt on trusting me just see my posts all over the place and questions. I'm here to stay. The CPU cooler has been installed since I installed the board. I've cleaned it with a vaccumn many times to clear the dust. Some dust sticks, and that's what you see in the picture. The CPU cooler works fine, but I would maybe replace it.

Intel DQ35MP Mainboard (onboard video)

Intel Core Duo E6750 2.66Ghz processor

8 GB memory already installed

CPU Cooler already installed

Once I have payment, I can ship out in a couple of days. Will probably pack/box up the board tomorrow and get it ready to go. If I don't receive any responses from here I'll post it on Craigslist. I have a good record of selling everything locally on there. Here are some specs on the board and a real picture of it.

Intel ARK site - Specs on DQ35MP Motherboard

Intel PDF Specs of DQ35MP Motherboard

inteldq35board.jpg