Intel Core i3 2100 + ASRock H77M MicroATX Board + 4GB Kingston ValueRam

so i had no luck selling this on ebay (fake bidders).

deciding to give these forums a shot.

i recently upgraded my unRaid build to better suit multiple Plex streams so this little i3 needed to go!

the processor, motherboard and ram are all working perfectly fine with no issues.

i'm sure you can research all the components to get a better feel for all their features.

Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge Dual-Core 3.1 GHz LGA 1155 65W BX80623I32100 Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000

ASRock H77M LGA 1155 Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

2x Kingston ValueRAM 2GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory

i'm not willing to separate the bundle, it must be sold complete.

asking for $100 shipped within the continental US (via USPS Priority).

payment must be made via PayPal.

feel free to ask any questions!

E6H9wOO9.jpg 5GPjPqvp.jpg q2P1Rfwu.jpg

Did you use this for UnRaid or HTPC or both?  I currently have a dual core AMD HTPC, and I've got and HDMI headshake issue where I've got to reboot it every time to get the correct sound to play.  I've Googled everything to try to find a solution and nothing.

I'm wondering if this set up would have the same issue or not?

Did you use this for UnRaid or HTPC or both?  I currently have a dual core AMD HTPC, and I've got and HDMI headshake issue where I've got to reboot it every time to get the correct sound to play.  I've Googled everything to try to find a solution and nothing.

I used to have this issue.. make sure all instances of HDMI-CEC are off on everything (TV mfg's call it something else).

i originally used it as a kodi htpc before using it with unraid and it worked perfectly fine outputting hd audio via hdmi to my avr.

never had an audio drop out issue and i ran kodi through openelec and windows.

I used to have this issue.. make sure all instances of HDMI-CEC are off on everything (TV mfg's call it something else).

I think all HDMI CEC is off, but I'll double check. I just remembered too that I'm using HDMI 2 for ARC purposes, and I'm wondering if that had anything to do as well.

i'm also willing to tell this as a complete htpc.

the build would consist of the following:

intel core i3 2100

asrock h77m micro atx board

4gb kingston valueram

silverstone ml03b microatx htpc case

120gb sandisk ssd with windows 10

corsair cx430 power supply

logitech k400 pro wireless keyboard

i would bump price up to $175 shipped for complete, assembled htpc.