Help with rsync and deltacopy

Thanks again for all your help cyrnel.  I think I finally have it working the way I want it.

I've done some more experimenting and what I've come to understand is that you cannot have a space in the path when defining a module.  For example I tried this module and rysnc command combination just for kicks:

[test1]
path = /cygdrive/c/Users/John/"Saved Games"
read only = true
transfer logging = yes

rsync -avP --delete --chmod=Fo-X 192.168.1.152::test1 /mnt/user/photobackups/"Saved Games"/

This did not work. I got the same "chdir failed" error I had gotten previously and if you look back at the dir listing for c:/Users/John/ you'll see that a Saved Games directory does exist.

However if I use this module and rsync command combination it works (just simply taking cyrnel's advice and driving up the tree so that I do not have any spaces in the module path).

[test1]
path = /cygdrive/c/Users/John
read only = true
transfer logging = yes

rsync -avP --delete --chmod=Fo-X 192.168.1.152::test1/"Saved Games" /mnt/user/photobackups/

That code works. It created a Saved Games directory in /mnt/user/photobackups/ and copied all the flies from c:/Users/John/Saved Games/ and places it in /mnt/user/photobackups/Saved Games/. I think I may finally understand this.  ;D