webGUI unreachable after upgrade

Upgraded 3 drives by shutdown and replace method including first doing Parity drive. Full rebuild each time to completion before moving on to next one.

I can still see and play from the shares. Sickbeard and SABNZBs were gone so went to Plugins thinking they were wiped. When I tried reloading SAB and did a restart I can still watch and ping the IP, but can't get to the Dashboard, so I figure I must've done something at at time.

Many thanks for your help.

root@Tower:~# reboot -SAFE

usage: reboot [-n] [-w] [-d] [-f] [-h] [-i]

-n: don't sync before halting the system

-w: only write a wtmp reboot record and exit.

-d: don't write a wtmp record.

-f: force halt/reboot, don't call shutdown.

-h: put harddisks in standby mode.

-i: shut down all network interfaces.

root@Tower:~#

How?

Do you have a monitor and keyboard attached? The boot menu appears during bootup to allow you to select memtest or unRAID SAFE mode or unRAID.

I do not, but can if there's no other way.

There is another way, you can edit the menu in syslinux/syslinux.cfg on your flash to change the default to SAFE mode.

/usr/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory /usr/bin/php:  error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Now what??

Did you select SAFE mode from the boot menu?

Can you start the array in SAFE mode?

Yes.  Parity-checking now.

Did you start the parity check yourself or did the server do it automatically?  How did you actually reboot the server to get into safe mode?  (wondering if the flash drive has corruption on it and you are unable to write to it)

Can you start the array in SAFE mode?

Yes.  Parity-checking now.

Did you start the parity check yourself or did the server do it automatically?  How did you actually reboot the server to get into safe mode?  (wondering if the flash drive has corruption on it and you are unable to write to it)

I started the parity check myself.

I booted into SAFE using keyboard and monitor.

Sickbeard + sabNZB + Folding@Home

Those are odds on docker apps.  What plugins are showing (.plgs) on your cache drive within config/plugins.  Is there a folder on your flash called "extra"?

My flash drive does not have an extras folder, but remember that these were working before upgrading the drives and then vanished, which led to my trying to reinstall which caused this issue in the first place.

Packages has:

unrar-4.2.4-i486-1alien.tgz

par2cmdline_tbb-0.4-i486-1kh.tgz

python-yenc-0.3-i486-1alien.tgz

python-cheetah-2.4.4-i486-1alien.tgz

pyopenssl-0.11-i486-1alien.tgz

git-1.7.4.4-i486-1.txz

sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz

curl-7.21.4-i486-1.txz

openssl-0.9.8r-i486-3.txz

zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz

python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz

infozip-6.0-i486-1.txz

and Config has

disk.cfg

docker.cfg

domain.cfg

go

ident.cfg

network.cfg

passwd

plugins

Plus.key

shadow

shares

smbpasswd

ssh

super.dat

super.old

vsftpd.user_list

What version of unRAID are you running?

We really never got an answer to

What plugins do you use?

The responses to that question were mostly irrelevant. Since you don't have an /extra folder, there are two other places unRAID will try to automatically load code on bootup.

Except for the latest v6.1.8, unRAID tries to install any .plg files located on the flash drive in the /plugins folder.

And all versions of unRAID since at least v5 try to install any .plg files located on the flash drive in /config/plugins folder.

What do you have in those 2 folders?

Also, post the contents of the /config/go file on your flash.