Tons of unRAID-compatible stuff!

Rajahal

Howdy folks, been a while! I'm finally selling off my inventory of unRAID stuff. I'm traveling at the moment and don't have the full details, but here's the gist of it:

CPUs, RAM, Hard Drives, SSDs, tower cases, server chassis, power supplies, fans, UPS's, you name it. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll give you the specifics. Some items are top of the line from a few years ago, some were bought as budget items that I'll give away for pennies on the dollar. Brands include Corsair, Samsung, Seasonic, Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, Antec, APC, Cooler Master, Norco, AMD, Gigabyte, Biostar, etc. I also have HTPC and home theater equipment available.

A few highlights are:

- Seasonic X650 Gold PSU - $50

- Norco RPC-4224 - $300

- multiple AMD-compatible motherboards for $20 each! (all unRAID compatible)

- 2 x NVIDIA tesla cards for $50 each!

Here's the full inventory (this list was complied a few years ago, and the quantity of different items isn't perfectly up to date. All prices are also out of date and therefore negotiable):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2x6fb1bcq5dmtt/Inventory.xls?dl=0

I need to clear out this entire inventory within the month of September. Everything is priced to sell! I've also got some pre-built or mostly-built unRAID servers that I could break down for parts, but would rather sell as-is. If you are looking for a cheap server, let me know.

I'll try to check the forums every few days, but if you don't hear from me please email me at [email protected].

Bonus points if you live in the SF Bay Area and I don't have to ship things! I'll consider shipping any order of $50 or more, anything under that isn't really worth the trouble. All of this is available between Sept. 21st and Oct. 6th.

NotYetRated - I've looked into it, and I think the battery backups are too heavy/cumbersome to ship. If you happen to be in the SF bay area I would be happy to sell them locally, otherwise I'll probably end up giving them to friends.

garycase - thanks for chiming in, you are correct

wisem2540 - Yes, I believe I have one or two Sempron 140s. They are great low power CPUs, perfect for unRAID. I don't remember if I have any new in box, or if they are all installed in motherboards already. I'll look into it when I'm back in town on Monday if you are interested.

Digging through the boxes now, here's some of the stuff I'm finding:

- AMD Sempron 140 (wisem2540, it's yours if you want it, CPU only, no heatsink)

- Intel Pentium G630 CPU new in box with heatsink

- ZOTAC GF6100-E-E AM3 motherboard

- Kingston KVR1333D3N9/2G - 2 GB RAM stick

- Arctic F8 Pro PWM fan

- RocketU 1022A USB 3.0 PCI-E 2.0 x 1 adapter (new in box)

- Syba PCI-E x 1 to SATA II (2 ports) cards (quantity 3, used extensively in my budget build designs)

- PCIx 133 RAIDCore BC4000 Raid controller (8 ports)

- ReadyNAS RND-4A (4 drive capacity, no drives included, full model number is RNDU4000)

- Logitech Harmony 610 Remote (refurb)

- flirc receiver

- Corsair CX430 V2 Power Supply (has been opened, but I don't think it has ever been used)

- Corsair CX430 Power Supply - used

- Icy Dock MB453TRAY-B hot swap tray

Make me an offer on anything, I'm likely to take it, however, I would rather not ship any package valued under $50, it isn't really worth the time and effort.

Hey folks, so I've got a bunch of 2 TB drives, asking $60 each for them (plus shipping, USPS flat rate is $5). Happy to offer discounts if you buy a bunch of them (make me an offer, I'll probably say yes!). They are mostly Hitachi and Seagate LP, with a single WD EARS.

Only 1 week left until everything that doesn't sell gets donated or sent to e-waste!