Anyone had expereince with 6TB WL (whitelist) drives?

I am working on another server that I can sync with my current server. This one is one of the HP microservers so I have 5 bays to work with compared to the 19 that I have been able to squeeze out of the other server (admittedly to use older/smaller drives). So I would like to use 6TB drives but would of course prefer not to shell out tons of coin for uber drives if i don't have to which leads me to my question:

Has anyone tried, or know anything about the 6TB WL (Generic "WhiteList") drives? goHardDrive seems to be the main seller of these drives, they sell through new egg, and ebay not a ton of reviews from newegg (almost none) but then again no complaints on either new egg or ebay. They run about $190-210 compared to the $240 starting price of all other drives which adds up if you are going to get 5 drives.

I don't want to buy completely mediocre drives but I am not one of those that sees much sense in paying a premium for a brand name (assuming the generic alternative is reasonable, and this is for a redundant system which mitigates the risk somewhat).

The only experience I've seen reported on this forum is the one Brian (bjp999) had with the 5TB WL drives he bought.  A great price -- but definitely NOT a great drive ... he returned them all  :)

Clearly others may have had different experiences, but just based on that episode alone, I'd stay away from these drives.

Spend a few more $$ and get the 6TB WD Reds or Hitachi NAS units.