[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I've been attempting to install the MediaBrowser plugin on a clean test Unraid 6 b10a and continue to see errors like this:

/sbin/ldconfig: Writing of cache data failed: No space left on device

and the last line

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 279 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 238

There is still 3.93 GB available on the flash.  Must be something I'm not familiar with causing this :-\

Any help is appreciated.

Been following your progress on this one with great interest.  Keep it up!!

Saw the same errors, but the plugin showed up in the GUI, and it installed and worked just fine. Have you tried looking to see if it's actually set up so you can finish the install from GUI?

Can you make a small change (correction) to the Plex (and possible other) plugin plg file:

Instead of:

<FILE Name="/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/webGui/phaze.page">

Use:

<FILE Name="/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plexmediaserver/phaze.page">

This let the plg install the main reference "phaze.page" in its own directory, all other Phaze plugins can do something similar and only one main reference will be used after all.

It prevents that updates to the webGui itself will erase the reference to the phaze plugins under the settings page.

I've been attempting to install the MediaBrowser plugin on a clean test Unraid 6 b10a and continue to see errors like this:

and the last line

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 279 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 238

There is still 3.93 GB available on the flash.  Must be something I'm not familiar with causing this :-\

Any help is appreciated.

Saw the same errors, but the plugin showed up in the GUI, and it installed and worked just fine. Have you tried looking to see if it's actually set up so you can finish the install from GUI?

I don't have anything that uses /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin as far as I know with these plugins. I'm not sure what is causing that but it does install and run just fine.  Perhaps a limetech rep reading these forums would have some insight, since I don't know what the plgman folder does / is used for.

and the last line

Any help is appreciated.

It shows up under Plugin File and Install Errors at the bottom of the Plugins page:

/boot/config/plugins-error/mb3server.64bit.plg

Status is ERROR

and the last line

Any help is appreciated.

It shows up under Plugin File and Install Errors at the bottom of the Plugins page:

/boot/config/plugins-error/mb3server.64bit.plg

Status is ERROR

I'm still running beta 3, is this "Plugin File and Install Errors" new in recent betas?

Some of you may have heard that NZBDrone is getting renamed to 'sonarr' all lower case  ::) so in the next few weeks, i'll update the plugin accordingly.  When they make the change over for their website, there will be a time until I get the plugin sorted out where you may not be able to download the app after a reboot.

If anyone notices the downloads the the app are showing on the new website sonarr.net let me know here, and that will give  me the heads up to update in case I don't notice for a few days.

Flexget and FileBot plugins have been updated today to reflect a change in the shortcut script.  Since both of these apps can be called upon quite often, this change adds the startcfg script directly into the shortcut script, so that the USB is never read when the app is called.

Helping to reduce USB reads is vital in apps that may get constant calls/usage. Also, filebot will now create the shortcut script if it is missing after reboot, or when settings are changed/updated.

Let me know if there is any issues with these updates.

-=PhAzE=-

Hi guys, I posted another thread but I guess I'll post here since I'm trying to use these plugins. I'm trying to get Iptorrents to work with sickbeard, but I don't know how to set it up for IPTorrents. I know there's a working very for windows but as everyone else. I'm trying to get this to work on unraid so I can some what automate the process. Please Help!

Thanks

Ok, so is there a guide of some sort? I'm trying to have couchpotato and sickbeard be automated. I have a seedbox and I use IPTorrents for my files. I'm trying to get this to work but I can't seem to wrap my head around it. I read where you can use btsync to sync betweek couch potato and sickbeard to the seedbox and back, but I can't figure out how to do it. I'm sure someone knows how to do this.

Downloaded PhazE's plex 64 bit plugin and put it is /boot/config/plugins

Went to Plugins page of stock URv6b10a WebUI and entered  /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver.64bit.plg in the box labeled "install plugin" and received this error message;

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver.64bit.plg 2>&1

plugin: installing: /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver.64bit.plg

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 165

plugin: xml parse error

Unraid 6b10a fresh install with nothing else running. Unmenu was never installed. This is a new computer I set up to test unraid v6beta, but I'm not sure what to try next? Does anyone have a suggestion?

Problem 1:  I used a mac to download the plg. I changed the name of the file when it was on the mac to remove the .txt extension. However, when I copied to the flash drive, the .txt extension reappears.

Update: telneting in to chmod +x on the file and change its name to delete the .txt extension got the plugin to install.

Problem 2:  Now clicking on the Plex icon under the settings tab in UR WebUI. Clicking on install gives message "Failed to download Plex install file. Aborting installation."  Tried changing the user to root and changing branch to Plex Pass and inputing Plex user name and password. Still won't install.

Update:  creating the folder /boot/packages fixed the problem.  Plex is running now.  Thanks for the help.  I had started from a fresh install of URv6b10a and /boot/packages was not part of it.

Some of you may have heard that NZBDrone is getting renamed to 'sonarr' all lower case  ::) so in the next few weeks, i'll update the plugin accordingly.  When they make the change over for their website, there will be a time until I get the plugin sorted out where you may not be able to download the app after a reboot.

If anyone notices the downloads the the app are showing on the new website sonarr.net let me know here, and that will give  me the heads up to update in case I don't notice for a few days.

Not sure if this is related but the plugin isnt detecting any updates to install on Develop branch.

i have 2.0.0.2156 installed but 2.0.0.2160 is available

Edit: working now

I'm currently rewriting the plugins from scratch for the new plugin manager on unraid 6. It's going to take a little bit of time but after you should be able to run the apps even if you have no internet connection, as long as you've run them once with an internet connection to download the needed files.

I'm hoping this week be a universal plugin so unraid 5 compatibility will remain. Also, all dependencies will be sandboxed.

Thank you for providing the BT Sync plugin! It installed perfectly! Regretfully, I'm a bit new to unRAID plugins and I wasn't able to find a BT Sync plugin guide.

Can someone explain the configuration options? I remember seeing that I shouldn't have the configuration file on the flash drive due to the multiple writes. I do not have a cache drive. Can I store the file on any other drive? Are there any 'recommended' settings for the below configuration options?

Install directory:

Config directory:

Use SSL:

WebUI Port:

Listen Port: ?(0 = Randomize)

URL Base: ?(Read-Only)

Run as user:

Show storage memory usage:

Show data persistency information:

Thank you for any help in advance!

Thank you for providing the BT Sync plugin! It installed perfectly! Regretfully, I'm a bit new to unRAID plugins and I wasn't able to find a BT Sync plugin guide.

Can someone explain the configuration options? I remember seeing that I shouldn't have the configuration file on the flash drive due to the multiple writes. I do not have a cache drive. Can I store the file on any other drive? Are there any 'recommended' settings for the below configuration options?

Install directory:

Config directory:

Use SSL:

WebUI Port:

Listen Port: ?(0 = Randomize)

URL Base: ?(Read-Only)

Run as user:

Show storage memory usage:

Show data persistency information:

Thank you for any help in advance!

You can install it on any drive but if you do, then that drive will always remain spun up adding wear and tear. Best thing to do is get a cache drive, it doesn't matter what type of drive it is, as long as you wont ever add anything to it that the drive can't handle before moving to the array ie: adding 500GB to a 320GB drive. I picked up a 1TB drive for the heck of it. I've barely used maybe 10GBs on it. lol

You can install it on any drive but if you do, then that drive will always remain spun up adding wear and tear. Best thing to do is get a cache drive, it doesn't matter what type of drive it is, as long as you want ever add anything to it that the drive can't handle before moving to the array ie: adding 500GB to a 320GB drive. I picked up a 1TB drive for the heck of it. I've barely used maybe 10GBs on it. lol

Great advice! All the slots are actually full, but there are some 1TB that need to get upgraded. I'll make sure to leave one around and make it a cache drive.

Any chance you know what the 'Config directory:' should be then? The default is: "/usr/local/btsync/config"

You can install it on any drive but if you do, then that drive will always remain spun up adding wear and tear. Best thing to do is get a cache drive, it doesn't matter what type of drive it is, as long as you want ever add anything to it that the drive can't handle before moving to the array ie: adding 500GB to a 320GB drive. I picked up a 1TB drive for the heck of it. I've barely used maybe 10GBs on it. lol

Great advice! All the slots are actually full, but there are some 1TB that need to get upgraded. I'll make sure to leave one around and make it a cache drive.

Any chance you know what the 'Config directory:' should be then? The default is: "/usr/local/btsync/config"

Yes. It's going to be on whatever drive you want it to be on. So say disk one /mnt/disk<insertdisk#youwant>/applications/btsync/config

and for btsync

/mnt/disk<insertsamedisk#>/applications/btsync