Array not starting up - upgraded from 5a-10a

I had a working ubuntu domU prior to upgrading to 10a. It would start automatically on boot. Now the array no longer starts on bootup and boots to "Stopped" status.

I renamed /boot/packages to /boot/packages.old and added a pound to the line, in the go script to remove some things I thought was causing this.

#cd /boot/packages && find . -name '*.auto_install' -type f -print | sort | xargs -n1 sh -c

I do see the following in the log:

Oct 22 17:01:59 Tower001 emhttp: too many devices

I simply copied bzimage/bzroot/xen.

Please help

log.txt

The .key file is in /boot as it was prior to upgrading - which worked before. I copied in /boot/config. Still doesn't start.

key file being in /boot used to work (although the official location was always /boot/config).  Somewhere around one of the recent betas this location got tightened up and/boot stopped working (it is mentioned in the Release Notes when this happened).

If putting the key file in the correct location has not resolved the issue, then I suggest that providing a new syslog might help with diagnosis of your issue.