DDR3 RAM

Hi everyone,

Have some RAM for sale. All ECC RAM pulled from new servers.

16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 ECC RAM - Hynix

8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 ECC RAM - Micron

16GB (4x4GB) DDR PC3-10600 ECC RAM - Micron

If you have any questions please let me know. Negotiable on price so please feel free to make me an offer based on what you're interested in. Shipping in the US will be via Priority Mail with tracking (I believe it's around $6-7).

Will take either Paypal or Bitcoin.

I don't need any more RAM at the moment ... but I believe this is the first post I've seen here that will accept Bitcoin payment.  Nice to see that.  I know many e-tailers are now accepting them -- OverStock, Newegg, Tiger Direct, even some divisions of Dell ... but it's still relatively rare in most other venues.

I don't need any more RAM at the moment ... but I believe this is the first post I've seen here that will accept Bitcoin payment.  Nice to see that.  I know many e-tailers are now accepting them -- OverStock, Newegg, Tiger Direct, even some divisions of Dell ... but it's still relatively rare in most other venues.

I feel since this is a tech forum there's a decent probability that some people here use it. I only use it myself for a few small things but I'm willing to take it either way, just for the convenience factor.