Closed (Original LinuxServer support thread)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol - That was what worried me...

I think that this consortium is a great idea.  Co-operation between you all seems like it's the way forward and can only be a good thing for the community.

Totally agree here, I do worry that my dockers authors will stop supporting them. With a group of people working on the same dockers it is much more reliable in that sense.

i.e. needo dockers. Last Active: June 22, 2015, 09:16:09 AM :(

Awesomeness.... I have an awesome Docker idea.

Create a docker that will print a legitimate $100 bill at user defined intervals... as an option instead of printing, it can just transfer to my bank account... make all the account number stuff as a variable.

Get to work guys!!

Awesomeness.... I have an awesome Docker idea.

Create a docker that will print a legitimate $100 bill at user defined intervals... as an option instead of printing, it can just transfer to my bank account... make all the account number stuff as a variable.

Get to work guys!!

I'm pretty sure the USG have already got something like that in place and patented...

So when a new Docker maintainer joins, do they then have a set of guidelines to update all their existing dockers? i.e. All the same version of Phusion, auto-updating, etc.?

yes

Awesome, that's great to hear. Do you guys keep a website with all LinuxServer Approved dockers now that you have so many? Or another idea, some sort of LinuxServer Approved Icon next to each docker  8) Wouldn't you guys feel pretty fancy with your own icon?

EDIT: or the more obvious... which is probably what the plan is. Just host the approved dockers on linuxserver's repo... Sorry got a little excited about the icon  ::)

We are looking at a new icon series, and I'm working on specifying excatly what is what (in a document). Dockers that is approved by us will be under our name and in our repo, authors will move they're stuff to our repo when approval arrive

We are looking at a new icon series, and I'm working on specifying excatly what is what (in a document). Dockers that is approved by us will be under our name and in our repo, authors will move they're stuff to our repo when approval arrive

Lol, just updated my post above, once I had put a little more thought into my earlier excitement. I am really excited about a group of docker maintainers with the same standards  :)

What's the arrangement when several members have versions of one docker container/application?

A consensus on which is best? Or a fight?  ;D

a duel to the death, escape keys at dawn

This seems appropriate...

i is ready....

colin-500x666.jpg

Switched to your sonarr, couchpotato,and plex. No issues at all!

Your sonarr dockers could use the port mapping in the xml. Failed to connect to the gui without it.

Great to hear!

Could you post/attach a screenshot of this issue please? I just checked the sonarr xml and the port mapping is there.

Cheers

Yea.. that was originally my docker and I don't have FFmpeg in there.. I'll update it!

Wonderful... thank you.... I noticed that you edited the Dockerfile, but there was an error with the Auto Build..

Yea... got busy.. should be working thanks to your pull :)

Your sonarr dockers could use the port mapping in the xml. Failed to connect to the gui without it.

Great to hear!

Could you post/attach a screenshot of this issue please? I just checked the sonarr xml and the port mapping is there.

Cheers

My mistake, it was headphones. I had to manually at the 8181 mapping.

Great to hear!

Cheers

Interesting.... Headphones port it set when it launches by a command line option.  Maybe it was still downloading from git?

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-headphones/blob/master/services/headphones/run

Great to hear!

Cheers

j0hnnymoe fixed the mapping.  Should be allset.