[SOLD]

syncr

Solid performing and really quiet unRaid server. Sits right next to my TV and can't be heard from 2ft away.

Built for silence and expansion. No cache drive currently. Avg. 60Mb down, 40Mb up.

Really great case (LianLi Q25b) with lots of room for expansion (7 3.5 inch bay)

Fantastic motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ - (6 SATA 6gb onboard ports)

AMD A4 5400 3.4ghz Dual Core proc

8gb of DDR3-1600 Kingston RAM

2x2TB Red WD drives

2 Noctua fans

Superquiet 300w Seasonic SFX PS (review http://www.silentpcreview.com/article286-page1.html)

Unraid+ License

PCPartPicker Build Info and upload speeds (1st via FTP, 2nd via AFP)

Prices in PCPartPicker are as of today (2/25/14). PCPartPicker has inaccurate info about the Seasonic SFX power-supply. It shipped with an alternate backplate and works wonderfully.

http://imgur.com/a/5oGcP

Assembled in October 2013. Used very lightly. Ended up keeping a more expensive desktop computer that I had planned to offload and the UnRaid features are redundant for me right now. Passing it on for someone else to enjoy who will get more use from it.

I'll take Paypal and will ship anywhere in the US or Canada. Shipping should be around $30 for Fedex ground I would say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

May need to drop a bit more to make this an attractive price.

You've priced this at essentially the same cost a new one could be built -- everything except the drives totals ~ $460 ... and while $140 for a pair of 2TB drives is a nice price, I'd think it's a negative for an UnRAID system to not have at least a 4TB parity drive.

My modified price was $550 so that's $50 less than what you estimate it's street value is worth. I don't have time to re-evaluate all the prices right now but I think with the unraid license it's a great deal at this price. Especially considering the design and build time. That may not be worth anything to the natives of this forum but for some it is very useful. As an outsider it took me weeks to spec, order, and build a very solid box. If it doesn't sell here I know it will elsewhere.