[UK FS] 3TB Hiatchi Drive, Supermicro SAS Card + Harmony Remotes

For Sale from Norwich, UK I have a few items...

All prices include UK postage. Euro postage available but at your cost and risk!

Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 and 2x SAS - 4 Sata breakout cable

Card is working and tested and comes with an official Supermicro full height PCI bracket (they ship ordinarily with a half height). The two breakout cables mean you can run 8 drives off this one pci-e x4 card.

Looking for £95 as it comes with the cables too. I'd prefer not to split the cables from the card.

2014-04-11%2016.09.45.jpg

2014-04-11%2016.10.15.jpg

Hitachi 3TB Hard Drive

Looking for £80. The drive was received back from Hitachi a few days ago as a replacement for one which failed from my setup. I've replaced it with a different drive in array and now have it as a spare. All works and still has about a year (maybe more) of warranty from Hitachi. I can provide proof of purchase if required for warranty claims further down the road, I'm a regular on here and you'll be able to find me should that be a problem.

2014-04-11%2016.04.00.jpg

Samsung 500gb Hard Drive

An old drive that still works great. £25 delivered.

2014-04-11%2016.07.52.jpg

Logitech Harmony Touch

SOLD!

2014-04-11%2016.07.26.jpg

Faulty Logitech Harmony One

£40

Fully working EXCEPT for the arrow buttons. They have worn out. The battery still lasts for about 2 weeks on a charge and the touchscreen still works just fine. Comes with charging cradle but will need a new charger, my rabbit ate through the cable! Any USB - DC cable of the right size will fit btw, they are pennies on ebay.

2014-04-11%2016.03.38.jpg