[Feature Request] GUI - Add % used space on Cache on the dashboard

There has been a couple of instances recently where my cache drive has filled up due to it now housing VMs.

It would be useful for it to show the space used in the same way the "flash : log : docker" values are currently shown on the dashboard page.

Could even be a tick box option in the settings so you can pick and choose which to be shown?

EDIT:

Just noticed that disk utilization is shown under each disk... :/ I've been blind for weeks it seems!

There has been a couple of instances recently where my cache drive has filled up due to it now housing VMs.

It would be useful for it to show the space used in the same way the "flash : log : docker" values are currently shown on the dashboard page.

Could even be a tick box option in the settings so you can pick and choose which to be shown?

It's already shown on mine (6.1.3), could you post a screenshot of the statistics section of your dashboard? It should show a bar graph for all the drives individually in the utilization line.