AD integration in Unraid PLUS any chance???

AD integration feature is Pro only, though I could be talked into including in Plus

Any chance we can have it in PLUS? I will never every have more than 3 drives on my RAID at work, so the limit of 7 drives is plenty enough for me.

I did email Tom, but never received an answer to my 3 emails.

I need to place my order for my keys this week,  I hope someone will be able to answer me in the forum.

• 3 months later...

I guess I will have to ask for a refund now.... I think I am giving up as I need to get a NAS solution up and running for AD. I am going to buy a Synology® RackStation RS814 and put my discs in it.

Giving it one more try, trying the version 6 beta to see if AD is better on this version.

Tried Unraid 6 beta, getting different error messages but still cannot get AD working... I am emailing Tom as I dont' think that he is reading the AD section of the forum and I am getting nowhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Just curious as I can't seem to find the answer. Are domain user permissions implemented in 6b15?  I am able to join the AD, however all domain users have access to all shares.  There is no option to select domain users and permission per share for samba.

• 1 month later...

Have a look at what I posted in the permissions thread. I've got different permissions for each share.

e.g. Media shares have read access for Domain Users and a Media Users group (low brow anonymous accounts)

Backup share is Domain Admins only (spot the lazy home admin...)