[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I have one issue that I don't have quite enough syntax knowledge to fix. On 5.0.5 I've been trying to get flexget 1.5.3 to work after server reboot. I get output of:

Indentation Error

Missing : from end of the line

Non ASCII characters (use UTF8)

If text contains any of :[]{}% characters it must be single-quoted (eg. value{1} should be 'value{1}')

Reason: found character ' ' that cannot start any token

Check configuration near line 35, column 0

Fault is almost always in this or previous line

PID created but process did not start

... Start Failed

I don't see any extra spaces and do see several brackets in that area that all seem to be in the right place in the PLG, which is where I'm assuming this error is being thrown from (as none of the other files have >30 lines). Any chance someone could help out a slackware n00b on this one?

I have one issue that I don't have quite enough syntax knowledge to fix. On 5.0.5 I've been trying to get flexget 1.5.3 to work after server reboot. I get output of:

Indentation Error

Missing : from end of the line

Non ASCII characters (use UTF8)

If text contains any of :[]{}% characters it must be single-quoted (eg. value{1} should be 'value{1}')

Reason: found character ' ' that cannot start any token

Check configuration near line 35, column 0

Fault is almost always in this or previous line

PID created but process did not start

... Start Failed

I don't see any extra spaces and do see several brackets in that area that all seem to be in the right place in the PLG, which is where I'm assuming this error is being thrown from (as none of the other files have >30 lines). Any chance someone could help out a slackware n00b on this one?

I don't know a whole lot about Flexget but it is caused by an invalid character in your config file.  The file that you edit your triggers in, has a line that is missing the colon ( : ) at the end of the line.

I don't know a whole lot about Flexget but it is caused by an invalid character in your config file.  The file that you edit your triggers in, has a line that is missing the colon ( : ) at the end of the line.

Oh! I correlated it to me rebooting the server and it looking back up the plg, but each time I had put in that config.yml file before first reboot. Thank you for your help (makes way more sense that I screwed something up).

Loving the plugins, but have run into a situation with two services when booting in a disconnected state, post-install.

I've noticed that, while PLEX will start right up for local Wi-Fi use when started with no internet access, CouchPotato and SickBeard fail to just deploy last TGZ and start in such a scenario.  I obviously know that nobody would need these for immediate download purposes when no connection are available, but I'd like the interfaces to be up even in this situation.  I'd like to be able to show others the setup and to allow revision of shows/films to look for when the box is put back where a connection could be re-acquired.

Comparing the PLEX plugin to the CouchPotato plugin leaves me with no immediate clues.  I see that both PLG files check for a network connection, but I can't seem to follow the logic on how that info is being used to allow or block service startup when disconnected.

Any ideas of what I should be looking for?

Loving the plugins, but have run into a situation with two services when booting in a disconnected state, post-install.

I've noticed that, while PLEX will start right up for local Wi-Fi use when started with no internet access, CouchPotato and SickBeard fail to just deploy last TGZ and start in such a scenario.  I obviously know that nobody would need these for immediate download purposes when no connection are available, but I'd like the interfaces to be up even in this situation.  I'd like to be able to show others the setup and to allow revision of shows/films to look for when the box is put back where a connection could be re-acquired.

Comparing the PLEX plugin to the CouchPotato plugin leaves me with no immediate clues.  I see that both PLG files check for a network connection, but I can't seem to follow the logic on how that info is being used to allow or block service startup when disconnected.

Any ideas of what I should be looking for?

There isn't any code specifically in the plugin that stops them from running with no net connection. I know that they are cloned from git, so if you didn't have htem installed already it would fail to install them. I'll have a look at some point in the next few days to test.

just updated my plugins. sabnzbd and transmission transferred successfully. sickbeard and plex i failed miserably lol. i lost both data on those. took me last 2 days to rebuild them but im back to normal.

how about updating subsonic plugin?? havent seen an update for a while

Done and also it will be updatable for hopefully all future releases of the program.

What version of mono is used in NZBDrone.

I get errors popping up all over the place about SQL logic and it has been discovered to be a version of mono as pointed out here

http://forums.nzbdrone.com/t/request-failed-sql-logic-error-or-missing-database-near/1559/44

3.4.0 but it took me a week to figure out how to compile it on unraid so I don't know if well be updated anytime soon unless someone else wants to and compile a newer version.

What version of mono is used in NZBDrone.

I get errors popping up all over the place about SQL logic and it has been discovered to be a version of mono as pointed out here

http://forums.nzbdrone.com/t/request-failed-sql-logic-error-or-missing-database-near/1559/44

3.4.0 but it took me a week to figure out how to compile it on unraid so I don't know if well be updated anytime soon unless someone else wants to and compile a newer version.

hmm ok thanks,

I might need to think about how i run NZBDrone.

Does anyone have the skills to compile mono for unraid?

I needed to finish some disk preclears and reboot before I could be sure. The new subsonic plugin installs and runs just fine, catalogues my libary, but transcoding from FLAC to mp3 seems to be flaky. Music streams in Jamstash, but not the subsonic interface or via my iSub iOS app. very odd.

I'm running a fresh install of unraid 6b7 with only your transmission and serviio plugins and beets.

I needed to finish some disk preclears and reboot before I could be sure. The new subsonic plugin installs and runs just fine, catalogues my libary, but transcoding from FLAC to mp3 seems to be flaky. Music streams in Jamstash, but not the subsonic interface or via my iSub iOS app. very odd.

I'm running a fresh install of unraid 6b7 with only your transmission and serviio plugins and beets.

That is odd, I haven't tried the flac to mp3 yet but thats 100% ffmpeg's job, and i'm using the ffmpeg from alien that supports all formats of conversion.  You can however install lame encoder seperately and setup the ocmmand arguments for FLAC to MP3 in the settings.

As for the isub, I don't have an iphone to test that, but the subsonic android app works perfectly for me.  What are the dependencies used by beets?

tweaked some ffmpeg syntax from within the subsonic console and it appears to have fixed streaming to my iOS application. Jamstash still works too. Clicking play on any song/album within the subsonic console just downloads a playlist.m3u file - I'm inclined to think that's a subsonic issue and not your plugin itself.

ffmpeg -i %s -ab 192k -id3v2_version 3 -map_metadata 0 -map 0:0 -ar 44100 -ac 2 -v 0 -f mp3 -

I might flip the switch on "use beta version" in the plugin config to see if there's any improvement there.

tweaked some ffmpeg syntax from within the subsonic console and it appears to have fixed streaming to my iOS application. Jamstash still works too. Clicking play on any song/album within the subsonic console just downloads a playlist.m3u file - I'm inclined to think that's a subsonic issue and not your plugin itself.

ffmpeg -i %s -ab 192k -id3v2_version 3 -map_metadata 0 -map 0:0 -ar 44100 -ac 2 -v 0 -f mp3 -

I might flip the switch on "use beta version" in the plugin config to see if there's any improvement there.

I loaded up isub on my wife's iPhone and it connected right away, streaming perfectly. Sounds like any remaining issues may be app side instead of plugin related.

One thing I noticed is that after the app starts, sometimes it takes 20 - 30 seconds before the web page starts. It doesn't do that all the time but it seems to always start so it's nothing to worry about.  Possibly one of the quickest plugins I've made.

Hi Phaze - A couple of questions..........

I am running unraid 6.0 beta 6 and i installed your plugin and now on the config screen i noticed the port is read only, I am already running a plex server on my WIN 7 machine and have it ported already for 32400, is there a way to change the port in the plugin? 

My router cannot have two ports be forwarded on 32400 on 2 different computers.  - Would this approach work? - https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/106899-plex-pass-2-servers-but-only-1-shows-up/

Also don't i want my config/Library directory pointing to my Cache drive?

Your thoughts

AJ

plex_port.PNG.a338f16f1f6cc2f76ee05cfcbfd97097.PNG

Hi Phaze - A couple of questions..........

I am running unraid 6.0 beta 6 and i installed your plugin and now on the config screen i noticed the port is read only, I am already running a plex server on my WIN 7 machine and have it ported already for 32400, is there a way to change the port in the plugin? 

My router cannot have two ports be forwarded on 32400 on 2 different computers.  - Would this approach work? - https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/106899-plex-pass-2-servers-but-only-1-shows-up/

Also don't i want my config/Library directory pointing to my Cache drive?

Your thoughts

AJ

Yes, you want your config/library pointed to your cache drive, you need to change that on the config page.  Otherwise your library will be erased after a reboot. What you have currently set is just the default location.

As for the port, according to https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/39502-changing-plex-internal-port/ you can't change the internal port on Plex, and need to change the external port.  Your router is capable of this.  It would look like this:

External IP port 32400 -> internal PC1 IP1 port 32400

External IP port 32401 -> internal PC2 IP2 port 32400

You only have one external IP so they need to use different ports, as for your two servers, they each have their own different IP internally so they can use the same port.  I think you can log into each PC's plex server (if you actually have two plex server installs) and in the config you can map the port to a random port number for the external port. It will automatically map to different ports.