6x Western Digital WD40EZRX 4TB Drives

I am currently in the process of upgrading to 6 TB drives and i'm clearing out some of my 4 TB drives.

The drives vary in usage. Some with no use in the unRaid server whatsoever, and others used sparingly.

I will be including SMART reports for all drives currently for sale (some are still pending pre-clear).

As of right now, I have 3 drives cleared and ready for shipment.

These 3 drives had seen NO use whatsoever in my unRaid server and served as spares should a drive fail.

Pre-clear report for second and third drive show 40+ hours because I had all three in the computer at the same time but cleared one at a time (to avoid any issues).

They have all been cleared with a single pre-clear pass and reports are included.

A fourth drive is currently pre-clearing and was also a spare with no use. SMART report for this drive will be included once completed.

Asking price per drive is $110 shipped via USPS Priority within the continental US.

Sorry but I do not offer international shipping.

Thank you.

preclear_finish_WD-WCC4E1HHLD2T_2015-02-27.txt

preclear_finish_WD-WCC4E4FPC2JF_2015-02-28.txt

preclear_finish_WD-WCC4E1EVA4AH_2015-03-02.txt

• 5 weeks later...

Review:

Purchased 3 of these drives, fast shipping with tracking number. All three drives arrived very well packaged (maybe you could show Newegg how it's done). Ran my own preclear on all three, all passed and showed the same SMART stats as displayed before I purchased the drives. Would buy from again. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...