can no longer access unraid via OpenVPN

loady

I have an asus rt-n66u router running merlin firmware and have Open VPN server running, i can access the router remotley and i can also WOL the server, however, i can no longer access the Unraid server via its ip address anymore, think it is since an upgrade, the same setup has always allowed me to access Unraid remotley and securely so i am wondering if somethings been changed since an upgrade which may have switched off a service that allows me access, can anyone advise me or point to where i should be looking. im pretty sure everything is fine at the router as i can access that remotley and WOL UNraid, just times out when i try to access UNraid.

Yes I refer to the Web gui. I know 100% that the servers booting because I have stood in front of it and performed the wol remotley from my phone over the mobile network so I was outside of my home network. Where would I check to see the dns settings ?. I have unraid set with a static ip, would it be just a matter of adding my is dns manually ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I take it you're running your server headless? I had this issue 2 weeks ago and I am trying to remember how I solved it. I think mine was an ip address or dns issue and I logged through my Mac but I couldn't get in with any other computer it was strange. Once I was in I just changed the network settings. If you can use putty or terminal on mac etc you could use ifconfig to view then change your network settings.

• 4 weeks later...