After UnRaid shutdown, mysql doesn't see my database

pcgirl

So this has happened every time there is a powerdown of my server.  When I need to power off my server I stop all the services running by going into Settings and Stop each one (SAB, Couchpotato, Plex, Sickbeard).  I then also login through putty and stop MySQL using this command /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_mysqld stop .  Then I stop the unraid.  I then powerdown my server.  When I power it back up and start Unraid again everything starts up good and all the services start up fine.  Except Mysql doesn't seem to see my xbmc database MyVideos78.  Can anyone help me out with this?  I stop it and start it again using putty and then it seems to find the database but why does it not work from the beginning?

• 1 month later...

I have had this issue since setting everything up a few months ago.  Everytime my unraid server goes off (for what ever reason) I have trouble with mysql connections.  What I have done in the past is to stop it and then start it again using putty.  This usually works.  Although, I did have some initial trouble with permissions on the mysql files.  Let me know if you have figured out anything else that works better.