[SOLVED]Server randomly turning off

Not sure what is going on and I am a real noob with unraid.  I have had my server going for about 4 months and all of a sudden in the last week it has randomly shut down twice.  I have no idea how to see why.  Can someone help.  I will include the log file but it will only show the system while it on.  I don't know if there is a power blip or not because by the time I notice that it has shut down everything else plugged in around it is up and running.  I have it on a Battery Back-UPS but I don't think it is a good enough battery backup.

tower.txt

all of a sudden in the last week it has randomly shut down twice.
Have you been present when it shut down? Was there evidence of a power failure? (clocks in the house blinking unset, wrong times, etc) Did the server run a parity check when you started it back up?

Need more information about the circumstances to even start troubleshooting.

Same here, used a 250 or 300 watt that was salvaged from an HP desktop and had shutdowns and virtual HDD errors. Not sure what else to call them.

I purchased a corsair 750+ gold and system was great. Ran like a horse and the same hard drives that had errors and red balled have also been great.

Just my experience, may not be your problem.

TRURL has a good point too, any beeping noises ever?

If you have not opened up the case in a few months, open it up and see if there is an accumulation of dust and dirt in there.  While you have it open, clean out the case.  While cleaning, be sure to make sure the power supply is not plugged up with dust.  Compressed air is an excellent way to clean out computers.  (I always do either outside or in a part of the house where massive amount of dirt will be tolerated by your better half!  ;D  )  While you have it open, power it up and check that all of the fans are working.

Thanks for the suggestions.  It seems that it was my battery backup.  Not strong enough for little blips in power.  It would think that there was a power failure and the power backup plugin in unraid would shut it down because my battery wasn't strong enough.  I went out and bought a better battery backup.