[UK] FS: 2x Budget UnRaid Builds, AOC-SASLP-MV8, CoolerMaster 4in3

Hi

having almost finished my upgrade and merging a few systems together using ESXi I have the following available if anyone is interested before I advertise elsewhere.

1x Used Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 SAS Card - supplied with either SAS-SAS cables or SAS-SATA breakout cables £75 posted?

1x Used Coolermaster 4 in 3 Drive Bay - a few marks but nothing serious - (not hot swappable) £15 posted?

2x Used Budget Unraid Builds (spec below) - Not too sure what to ask for these, is £125 a reasonable offer? Collection preferred from either Watford (WD19), High Wycombe (HP13) or Reading (RG2).

Budget Unraid Build

Antec 300 Cases

Asus M4A88T Motherboards

AMD Sempron 145 CPUs (both unlock to Athlon X2 - not had any stability issues but YMMV)

4GB Kingston (2x2GB) DDR3 1066MHz RAM

SiL3132 2 Port PCI Express SATA Cards (not used either card but will include in sale)

2x Additional Antec Truquiet Fans (all 4 fans are 3 pin with their own speed switches)

Corsair CX430 PSUs

Open to offers. Bank Transfer, Paypal gift (or you cover fees) or Cash on collection.

If anyone whats photos of anything let me know.

• 1 month later...

Can You send to netherland?

are the budget builds ready to go or do they have to be built? Of course I will have usb and licence but out side of that just add hdd's?? How much do you think for shipping?

I was thinking on giving this to my brother no tech skills so if it is not pretty much ready to go will be really hard for us to get it to work.

Thank you