SOLD: Norco 20 drive rack case. And lots of extras!

This is also posted on a popular auction website.  But rather sell to a prospective unraid user.

I just rebuild my Un-Raid server upgrading to the 24 port version. 

This case has served me for the last 3 years - running quietly away in my little server closet.  I have made some modifications to it and even got more parts to make it more effective at cooling and quieter. 

You can see all the pictures here. 

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/43677294_3RB3Gk

Everything here sold as is.  I can tell you that when I took it all apart it was all working.  But I am not going to make any guarantees or warranty anything.  What you see is what you get.

Here is what you get. - Everything is sold as is and can be seen in the pictures.  I have been boxing everything as I go - so hopefully my pictures can answer all your questions.

Additional Pictures can be seen here.  Along with all the goodies.

1 - Norco - 4220 case.  No dents, normal wear and tear.

The case has had all the fans replaced with some Orange Thermal Take fans.  Some have heat sensors to auto adjust speed.  Some of those heat sensors are broken  - but look further in this post for something better.

The case was modified over the years removing the mounts on top of the drive cages - so that I could add 4 additional drives up there.  I had the original 3.5" cage and I have added that back.  But if you plan to mount a slimline DVD you may need to tweak it a little. 

If you take a closer look at the pictures.  You will see I have removed some small tabs where you would mount the slimline dvd player.  If you plan to use this as an unraid - or server rack - you don't need it or you can make it work.

1- Heavy Duty Rail Kit.  For ease of shipment I am going to mount the railkit to the case during the shipping. 

10 - SFF-8087 Breakout Cables Over $100 value as these cables go for at least $15 each.

4 - NORCO C-SFF8087-4S Discrete to SFF-8087 (Reverse breakout) Cable (red ones in the bag)

6 - Additional SFF-8087 cables that are better - I forget what brand.  But these have the sheath.  (Black/Blue ones in the bag)

1 - 120MM Fan Bracket - if you prefer - you can remove the bracket holding the 5 80mm fans and replace it with the bracket that holds 3 120MM fans.

3 - 120MM Fans as seen in the pictures.

2 - Superrmicro AOC-SASlP-VM8 controller.  PCI Express Cards - Over $200 value.  Sold as is.  They worked when I removed them from my unraid configuration. 

Overall this is a great value for anyone that has been interested in one of these cases.  There is nothing wrong with any of it.  I just upgraded my case and instead of throwing all this away - I would rather someone else get it and enjoy it. 

I estimate brand new - all this stuff cost over $800.  I am selling it today - no reserve.  Don't want to wait - buy it now and it is all yours.

I would like 300 for all this stuff.  I will accept any legit offer from a fellow unraid user. 

I got other stuff too.  Motherboards, CPU. Memory, if you live near 91791 you can come pick it all up.