[Solved] Can't see files (but can see folders) from Windows7 64Bit Computer?

Not an UnRaid issue, but a Windows7 one that I can't seem to resolve...

I can access all files & folders on my Unraid server just fine from my Mac, Windows XP, Media Players etc. but for some reason my new Windows7 (64-Bit) machine can see all folders but can't see the contents of the folders.  If I have sub-folders then they are also visible but again not the files held in them.  It doesn't matter if I use user share or Disk shares that same problem exists.

I've just upgraded to 4.7, but had the same problem under 4.5.6 prior to the upgrade.  I do have (and need) password protection enabled.

Anyone know how to get my Windows7 64-Bit PC to see the files?

I've tried the suggestions Here

I've tried to change the file permissions with chmod to 777, 755 with no luck.

As I said before, I don't think it's an Unraid issue.

Samba is using the unix permissions to translate into Windows file attributes.  Check here if you want more details on what is going on.

Try setting files to permission 700 and directories to 711 for a few and test.  Bet that will clear things up for ya ;)

If it does you can use the following to recursively change the perms for all files and dirs in a share

for files:

find * -type f -exec chmod 700 {} +

for dirs:

find * -type d -exec chmod 711 {} +

If you run those commands from the console on your unRAID box in the share foo (ie log in and cd to /mnt/user/foo then execute) it will fix all the perms in that share.  It may take awhile, so try on a few files/folders first and make sure this is your problem.