Cheaper than Newegg, ships internationally

superbiiz.com (yes, that's 2 i's)

Almost consistently $10 cheaper than Newegg.

I placed an order (I'm in Australia), followed their simple instructions and did a wire transfer (easy via my bank's website), and 2 days later the goods shipped via UPS International.  :)

I could've used Newegg and ... oh wait, what? you don't trust us nasty foreigners?  You don't ship internationally?  Oh, ok, umm ... good luck with that I suppose  :o

Such a pity superbiiz doesn't have any of those Hitachi 3TBs that Newegg has  :(

Well people don't buy from Newegg for the prices, it's the support :). By the way I do use superbiiz from time to time... don't forget with cashback sites before purchasing.

Speak for yourself ;) Newegg often times has the cheapest price by a fair margin. And, other vendors like Amazon.com have MUCH better return policies and after purchase customer support. Newegg will not pay return shipping on poorly packaged items or items that were DOA, even if it was due to their poor packing job.

superbiiz.com (yes, that's 2 i's)

Almost consistently $10 cheaper than Newegg.

I placed an order (I'm in Australia), followed their simple instructions and did a wire transfer (easy via my bank's website), and 2 days later the goods shipped via UPS International.  :)

I could've used Newegg and ... oh wait, what? you don't trust us nasty foreigners?  You don't ship internationally?  Oh, ok, umm ... good luck with that I suppose  :o

Such a pity superbiiz doesn't have any of those Hitachi 3TBs that Newegg has  :(

Don't you have to pay customs/taxes for incoming packages?

How much is the shipping costs?

Wouldn't all these extra costs not make it worthwhile to purchase the items locally?

I have never found it beneficial to order something from the US (I am outside of the US) after including shipment and taxes.

Newegg e-mailed me a shipping label and it cost me nothing to return.

I love Newegg.  But I've never been able to return anything on their dime. 

I think I've only done 2 returns to NewEgg.  Both were covered at their cost.

Then again - I spend $2-$3k there every 3-4 years.  Not huge by many comparison to many people here, but probably am considered important enough that they'll invest the $10-$20 max to cover shipping fees for DOA products.

I have never found it beneficial to order something from the US (I am outside of the US) after including shipment and taxes.

Here in the UK import duty, VAT and the admin fees negate most advantages.  And the shipping that Superbiiz charge would more than wipe out any remaining benefit.  I didn't think it was possible to charge so much for shipping simple things like graphics cards.  I'll be sticking with local suppliers for the most part.

Australia doesn't charge any taxes for goods under $1000. Shipping is expensive but a lot of things like supermicro motherboards aren't available here.

Wow!  Here we start paying VAT, our sales tax (at 20%) above £18 (AUD 28) and £40 (AUD 62) for gifts.  Import duty comes in at £135 and up.  We can at least by some Supermicro boards from a reliable UK reseller.

It's one of the few things I like about oz ... although some local retailers have been complaining to the gov that it isn't fair on them because they have to charge a 10% goods and sales tax (GST).  But a recent report showed that online purchases have dropped in the past 2 years, not increased as they were suggesting, so hopefully that'll be the end of that and we can continue enjoying this one small bonus.  If I can open up an Unraid market here in oz, I'll likely keep hard-to-find components like the SM mbs in stock.  See how I go.  Right now, my priority is buying up from the USA every single hdd of a certain capacity from a soon-to-no-longer-exist hdd manufacturer  ;)

Well people don't buy from Newegg for the prices, it's the support :). By the way I do use superbiiz from time to time... don't forget with cashback sites before purchasing.

Speak for yourself ;) Newegg often times has the cheapest price by a fair margin. And, other vendors like Amazon.com have MUCH better return policies and after purchase customer support. Newegg will not pay return shipping on poorly packaged items or items that were DOA, even if it was due to their poor packing job.

Haha I must have better luck because I've always gotten my way with Newegg in terms of returns and price adjustments etc. A quick stop into their live chat and 5 minutes later I'm all good to go. My most recent adventure was a $25 new customer coupon that got sent to me for some reason (I am definitely not a new customer), since I couldn't get it to work for obvious reasons they agreed to let it be indefinitely applied to my account. I just need to contact them after my next purchase and they'll refund $25.

I definitely do not agree with the pricing comment though since more often than not I end up buying elsewhere... keep in mind I get charged 7% sales tax from them so that can easily be what is swinging it. I forgot to mention that before. Regardless I like Newegg's support and I like the convenience factor (I can get everything in 1 spot if need be not to mention navigating their site is a breeze).

All my stuff from Superbiiz.com arrived today (now that's fast!!), packed very well and in perfect condition.  Had I purchased through newegg via a USA-based shipper, then redirected to Australia, it would have cost me at least $200 more!  Also, Superbiiz recently quoted me on a bulk delivery of hard drives ... shipping cost to Australia?? ... just $2.50 per hard drive!  These guys are awesome!!

It's really really silly that newegg don't ship internationally ... all they have to do is the same as Superbiiz - they don't accept credit cards, they only accept a wire transfer.  There.  Simple.  They are 100% protected from scammers because nothing happens until they actually receive the money (and the wire transfer takes less than 2 days).  They are probably even MORE protected than accepting credit cards from USA-based customers.  Newegg are missing a big opportunity here.