SOLD Seagate 4TB NAS Hard Drives ST4000VN000 *new*

EDIT: 1 sold, 2 drives left: $150/ea or $295 for both

Ended up not needing these for my server, so I have 3 brand new and unopened/unused Seagate 4TB NAS Hard Drives ST4000VN000: http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-SATA-Cache-Drive-ST4000VN000/dp/B00D1GYO4S

3 Year Warranty on each.

PRICE DROP - Selling for $150/ea or $435 for all three shipped to CONUS via USPS Priority (I'm shipping out of the USA).

People tend to shy away from Seagate as there is a higher than normal % of drives that either ship bad, or go bad early. Hopefully you are trying to sell these elsewhere as well. :)

I would agree with you if you were talking the desktop drives like my ST3000DM001s.  But I've seen many posts of good things about the NAS variety.

People tend to shy away from Seagate as there is a higher than normal % of drives that either ship bad, or go bad early. Hopefully you are trying to sell these elsewhere as well. :)

I would agree with you if you were talking the desktop drives like my ST3000DM001s.  But I've seen many posts of good things about the NAS variety.

Was going to say the same thing as BobPhoenix. The NAS drives are generally well reviewed. Ironically I had recently ordered 6 WD 4TB Reds and I had to RMA 2 of them. Oddly enough my 1.5TB Seagates that were notorious for going bad are still going strong in my other Unraid box....