unRAID Status Warning: Current Pending and Offline Uncorrectable

Got home to multiple warning emails from my unRAID.

"Current Pending Sector" started at 24, hit 416 then 440 and is now at 688. Roughly 1.5 hours between beginning and last one. Last one came in about 15 minutes ago.

"Offline Uncorrectable" started at 24 and went to 389. with the most recent an hour ago.

Attached is the SMART report. Drive is a 3TB Toshiba. Not exactly sure how to read the SMART report, hoping someone can enlighten me? Thoughts on this drive? I actually have a WD Red in the final hour or so of a pre-clear, so if this puppy is bad I at least have a quick spare to pop in.

bigbang-smart-20150901-2032.zip

I wouldn't say 'dieing' yet, sick maybe, needs thorough testing for sure.  All other numbers are perfect or better.  I'd give it another chance, Preclear 2 or 3 times, see if that clears it up and then stabilizes it, with no further issues.  For now, you should replace it with another, so you can pound away at it with Preclear or badblocks.

If it's still under warranty get it replaced, unless you don't value your own time or data integrity. In all my experience once a drive starts going with these two fields showing drastic changes its never stable enough to be trusted with data. My time and data integrity is worth more than trying to keep a dieing drive for longer.