Supermicro AOC-SAT2-MV8 8 port sata card drivers disk.

PhilH

As many of you know I have a couple of the Supermicro AOC-SAT2-MV8 8 port sata cards. I have one of them in my unRaid box. I've been wanting to experiment with the other one in my XP desktop & also in my WHS server. The problem is the last time I moved I lost my driver CD for the cards. I have downloaded the drivers from Supermicro, but they are not the same drivers that came on the CD.

If someone would be so kind to make a ISO of the CD, I would be much appreciative. I don't know if that is allowed or not. If it is not then I apologize in advance. I have been looking for these CD's for close to a year & am at my wits end. The only other option I would have is to buy another card for the software.

Thanks for listening.

Phil

I can help you out with this....I can create an ISO for you and drop it on my FTP server giving you temp access to snag it.  Still need it.....?

Yes still need it. It would be very helpful. Just PM me the particulars about the ftp credentials.

Thanks

Phil

There are disk images available on supermicro's ftp site too.  ftp://ftp.supermicro.com

EDIT : Apparently this is the driver for that card :-

ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/driver/SATA/Adaptec_Marvell_H2/Windows/8_Ports/

I'll check out the images thanks. I used that driver that you listed above & smart data does not show up. Temps & what not doesn't show up. At least not in WHS.

Thanks

There are disk images available on supermicro's ftp site too.  ftp://ftp.supermicro.com

I'll check out the images thanks. I used that driver that you listed above & smart data does not show up. Temps & what not doesn't show up. At least not in WHS.

Thanks

In the dim and distant past when I first bought this card I remember finding some threads over at hardforum.com where people were reporting problems with smart in windoze, you might try searching there for answers.  (Never used this card outside linux)

Thanks

I must be an idiot because I can't figure out which disk image goes with this card.  ???

Still need the drivers if anyone else has them. rharvey sent me some drivers but they were for the SAS card. Thank you rharvey. I do appreciate the effort.

If anyone else has any suggestions I'm all ears. I have even sent a email to [email protected] requesting Marvell drivers for this card.

If anyone has these drivers & will email them to me then PM me for my email address please.

Thanks

Phil