Utorrent Docker

deldran

So I have been struggling a bit to get my torrent client setup exactly how I want it in unuse raid.  Mostly due to the nature of dockers and only running 1 application inside of them.

Just some info about the workflow of my torrents and media files.

I use filebot to post process all my media.  I honestly dont have a solid reason for using it over the built in renaming functions in things like Sonarr, Couch and so on.  I just like to use it.

To run filebot on a system you need to have p7zip-full install, java, and mediainfo.

Also for me, i need the torrent client to be able to pass the torrent label as a variable into filebot.  Only 2 clients do this.  Qbittorrent and Utorrent.

I found a utorrent docker on the docker hub, loaded it through the community apps plugin with extended docker hub search.

I have all the above loaded into the docker, Sonarr can connect to this instance of utorrent, but it wont load any torrents and it downloads.

The docker calls for the following ports to be opened up.  8080 TCP for the webui.  then 6881 TCP and UDP for communications of some sort.  When I manually both 6881 tcp and udp to the template it fails.  it will only let me do 1 it seems.  So I choose TCP, but that does not appear to be working.

Another question I have is this.  Is there a way to prevent changes made to the template from wiping out all the changes i made to the docker as it was running?

here is the docker hub link for the docker I am using.

https://hub.docker.com/r/softvisio/utserver/