[OUTDATED] Extended Docker configuration page

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... so, I was on -beta8, but not using the DockerMan plugin.  At Limetech's request, I reverted to -beta6.  So, is it possible to use DockerMan to recover my Dockers?

Theoretically, yes, using the beta7 plugin version:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gfjardim/dockers/dockerMan/dockerMan/dockerMan.plg

But see, this will require a BTRFS formated cache drive and you will have to pull all images again.

Another option is to use the beta8 plugin with the beta8 /etc/rc.d/rc.docker file. Again, this is in theory.

BUT PLEASE, LET'S WAIT LT FIX THIS.

Logitech Media Server has a DLNA server that I could not get working.

I finally figured it out.  The container network needs to be "Host".  Seems that LMS uses uPNP (port 1900 UDP) and the ports used for DLNA change so they cannot be set static.

gfjardim,

Can you change the Logitech Media Server template to set the network to "Host" mode?

The my-* templates look like they have been moved on beta9.  I've re-installed my dockers from the templates and the dockers work fine, but I cannot edit the settings - I get a blank.  If I remove and re-install the dockers, the my-* show up in the drop down as choices.

having the same issue.  the settings are blank on templates that have come over. the good news is that the settings in the files is being used so all dockers seem to be working.

With the introduction of beta9 DockerMan is listed as core functionality, and does not have an upgrade option. Is this going to be developed in lockstep with version 6.0 or will we need to manually update to newer builds again as you create them?

There is a limetech/dockerMan github repo:

https://github.com/limetech/dockerMan

You will find there is also a limetech/webGui repo that has a "dockerMan" built-in plugin.  The plan is that with every unRAID OS release we will merge the "latest" from the dockerMan repo (actually from master).  Hence dockerMan can be ahead of the 'stock' plugin after one unRaid release and before the next one.  Actually true for all plugins we decide to make separate repos for.

Ok, let's give this a whirl:

Paste this URL into the "Install Extension" box on the Extensions page and then click Install.  This will download dockerMan with the my-* edit bug fixed.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/limetech/dockerMan/master/dockerMan.plg

Should everyone do this or just those that are having trouble?

If you want to edit the template file you will need to update the plugin.

Ok, let's give this a whirl:

Paste this URL into the "Install Extension" box on the Extensions page and then click Install.  This will download dockerMan with the my-* edit bug fixed.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/limetech/dockerMan/master/dockerMan.plg

Should everyone do this or just those that are having trouble?

If you want to edit the template file you will need to update the plugin.

My bad, Tom, just missed that bug... Thanks for fixing it!

Fortunately I was still on beta 5a when the ReiserFS bug was found. I just upgraded to beta 9 and used docker for the first time, was using VMs under Xen before.

THANK YOU gfardim and everbody else involved (Guys at LT, Needo and everybody else)

You made installing and configuring sooo easy. Getting my system set up was a breeze.

You guys rock!!!

On a side note, maybe you want to write at the template screen the difference between yours and Needos Nzbget. I took yours because it is updateable, but maybe Needos is aswell.

plexWatchWeb can't seem to get access to the plexWatch.db - any thoughts on why?

config.php:

<?php

require_once '/var/www/html/plexWatch/includes/functions.php';

$plexWatch['dateFormat'] = 'm/d/Y';

$plexWatch['timeFormat'] = 'g:i a';

$plexWatch['pmsIp'] = 'localhost';

$plexWatch['pmsHttpPort'] = '32400';

$plexWatch['pmsHttpsPort'] = '32443';

$plexWatch['https'] = 'no';

$plexWatch['plexWatchDb'] = '/plexWatch/plexWatch.db';

$plexWatch['myPlexUser'] = 'xxxx';

$plexWatch['myPlexPass'] = 'xxxx';

$plexWatch['myPlexAuthToken'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxxx';

$plexWatch['globalHistoryGrouping'] = 'yes';

$plexWatch['userHistoryGrouping'] = 'yes';

$plexWatch['chartsGrouping'] = 'yes';

?>

config.pl:

$data_dir = '/plexWatch'; ## to store the DB, logfile - can be the same as this script

$server_log = '/logs/Plex Media Server.log'; ## used to log IP address of user (alpha)

$log_client_ip = 1; ## requires $server_log to be available too. (requires File::ReadBackwards)

## also required DEBUG log to be turned on in the PMS

$debug_logging = 1; ## logs to $data_dir/debug.log ( not verbose enough yet.. still todo )

## myplex user/pass ONLY required if you have set the PMS to 'Require authentication on local n

etworks' and $server is not set to localhost

$myPlex_user = 'xxxx';

$myPlex_pass = xxxx'';

$server = 'localhost'; ## IP of PMS - or localhost

$port = 32400;        ## port of PMS

$notify_started = 1;  # !deprecated -- does nothing anymore (use push_watched, push_watching i

n $notify)

$notify_stopped = 1;  # !deprecated -- does nothing anymore (use push_watched, push_watching i

n $notify)

$appname = 'plexWatch';

I have noticed that it does not appear that the .db or the log file is being created from plexWatch but I'm not sure how to troubleshoot it...

Hi guys i need some help here

So i updated to V8 and everything was fine ... then the whole problem of data corruption so i as per recommendation i upgraded to V9 but now the plugin isn't working properly i cant seem to find the templates i only see my templates also all of the icons are gone and i cant access the apps via the apps menu you can check the attachment to see what i mean .

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Shremi

1.jpg.42d7f7ddc82c1f165a0172aac374a237.jpg

So i updated to V8 and everything was fine ... then the whole problem of data corruption so i as per recommendation i upgraded to V9 but now the plugin isn't working properly i cant seem to find the templates i only see my templates also all of the icons are gone and i cant access the apps via the apps menu you can check the attachment to see what i mean .

Thanks

Shremi

Templates are not being distributed with this plugin anymore. Please take a look at the header of this topic. There's instructions to add a "Template Repo".

Thanks

Shremi

Templates are not being distributed with this plugin anymore. Please take a look at the header of this topic. There's instructions to add a "Template Repo".

I am having the exact same  issues after upgrading from 8 to 9. I was able to get the templates to reappear by readding the repo, but I'm still missing the icons and banners on the extensions page. I am also missing the settings on my installed docker conatainers.

I tried installing https://raw.githubusercontent.com/limetech/dockerMan/master/dockerMan.plg on the add extension box, but I'm still not seeing settings or my templates. Do I need to delete the current plugin first or reboot to see my templates? Also does the upgrade form 8 to 9 require reinstalling all containers?

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE:[/glow]

Version 2014-09-17:

- Bugfix: log messages not appearing in the right place.

- Bugfix: Get container ports from detailed info

- Mod: Decrease the height of file tree;

- Mod: Increase the height of popups;

- Mod: the file tree now closes when user clicks elsewhere;

- Mod: the Add button is disabled once clicked;

- Mod: update status values are now lowercase;

- Mod: more data is now cached (autostart);

- Mod: DockerCommon class was removed;

Thanks

Shremi

I am having the exact same  issues after upgrading from 8 to 9. I was able to get the templates to reappear by readding the repo, but I'm still missing the icons and banners on the extensions page. I am also missing the settings on my installed docker conatainers.

I tried installing https://raw.githubusercontent.com/limetech/dockerMan/master/dockerMan.plg on the add extension box, but I'm still not seeing settings or my templates. Do I need to delete the current plugin first or reboot to see my templates? Also does the upgrade form 8 to 9 require reinstalling all containers?

See below:

Also, maybe its just me, but I also have lost the ability to add docker containers via templates.  The drop down menu just states "Select a Template".  If I revert back to beta 8, all the templates are there, but they disappeared from my beta9

But, all of the containers which I was running before are still running.

Sorry for that.

We changed the user templates back to the flash drive:

BETA 8  BETA 9

/var/lib/docker/unraid-templates  /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

cp -rf /var/lib/docker/unraid-templates/* /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/

While LT don't create their own containers, you can use several of community ones using the templates below.

To help the transition, I've created a template repository here:

https://github.com/gfjardim/docker-containers/tree/templates

After update the plugin, a new field will appear on the Docker extension page. Add this address there and click Save.

Thanks

Shremi

See below:

Also, maybe its just me, but I also have lost the ability to add docker containers via templates.  The drop down menu just states "Select a Template".  If I revert back to beta 8, all the templates are there, but they disappeared from my beta9

But, all of the containers which I was running before are still running.

Sorry for that.

We changed the user templates back to the flash drive:

BETA 8  BETA 9

/var/lib/docker/unraid-templates  /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

cp -rf /var/lib/docker/unraid-templates/* /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/

While LT don't create their own containers, you can use several of community ones using the templates below.

To help the transition, I've created a template repository here:

https://github.com/gfjardim/docker-containers/tree/templates

After update the plugin, a new field will appear on the Docker extension page. Add this address there and click Save.

OK, I've done all that and now everything seems to be working except my sickbeard contianer, It would start but I couldn't get the web gui so I removed it and tried to reninstall. I can't add the new container using my template or the one in the repo, I click add and the button turns grey but nothing happens, any ideas?