ASUS C60M1-I... What four-port SATA card?

Have a C60M1-I I want to use as a backup server with the Silverstone DS380.  I had purchased a cheap Syba two-port SATA card (compatible with unraid) for another build and tested it with the C60, however the system does not boot with it installed. 

I know some mfg's and BIOS's with older mITX boards made it so that only a VGA card could be installed in the slot.  Wondering if anyone has any leads on a four-port SATA card that is known to work with the C60M1-I and unraid.

• 1 month later...

Got it.  Had to set graphics to "both" -- electrical, but not logical, connection was GTG on the PCIe slot, once I set graphics to "both" (integrated and PCIe) the logical connection to the slot came up and unraid saw the new controller.

Also managed a 1250MHz overclock, up from 1000MHz, with no voltage increase, stable. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have a C60M1-I I want to use as a backup server with the Silverstone DS380.  I had purchased a cheap Syba two-port SATA card (compatible with unraid) for another build and tested it with the C60, however the system does not boot with it installed. 

I know some mfg's and BIOS's with older mITX boards made it so that only a VGA card could be installed in the slot.  Wondering if anyone has any leads on a four-port SATA card that is known to work with the C60M1-I and unraid.

Got the same MB and just curious about your experience with it - are you using any plugins or addons on this server ?

Thanks

Got the same MB and just curious about your experience with it - are you using any plugins or addons on this server ?

Thanks

I had the same motherboard with 8GB of ram for awhile and had no problem running a few plugins.  I ran mysql, xbmc, sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotato, dropbox, denyhosts and maybe a couple more.  Couchpotato always seemed a little slow and I turned on pause download during unrar in sabnzbd. It's gonna process slower than a faster cpu but as long as you have enough memory and some patience it works great.