FS: [US-IN-Indianapolis] Complete UNRAID build without drives/usb

I'm sure this is a longshot as I'm not too sure about shipping, but thought I'd give it a go.

This is my old (but really very new) Unraid setup, I'm moving to a newer gaming/unraid combo.

CASE:

Azza Helios 910 - can take 15 drives via 5-in-3 (http://i.imgur.com/LFTOZ.jpg - NOT mine, but same case)

MOBO:

Asrock Z97 Anniversary

CPU:

Intel I3-4130T

RAM:

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 1600

PSU:

Corsair CX430

$200 + Shipping

CPU/Mobo/PSU/RAM were just purchased in August of this year after my old PSU died. Prompted me to replace with another PSU I had, which in turn fried my mobo. That led to all new components! I purchased the case from another forum member (new) in June 2012.

Definitely prefer local, but I'm sure that's a longshot. Shipping will likely be pricey, but if you want to pay I'll see what I can do. I may consider parting out if I don't sell as a package. I have the original boxes for everything but the case.

CDD6B674-338E-4FB3-B4C0-9C689AED1B5F.jpg

E0BB9634-F075-48C1-9360-60AD7FC2F14A.jpg

5650B7ED-12A2-4037-966D-80E37AA34763.jpg

58FF53B5-2AD1-46EC-98AE-FEAE9F07F158.jpg

Excuse the dust on this one:

A7BFDC00-8C57-464E-95D5-51D0A83C5B15.jpg

If you were to sell separate, how much just for the MOBO, CPU and RAM?

Well those are the main parts of any value. PSU is worth maybe $20-25, case is kind of niche, so might be worth the same, if I can even move it locally and is likely not worth shipping. So probably $175 + shipping. I do have the original boxes, so I can disassemble and ship properly, you'd just need paste to re-apply the fan. Or I can leave it all together.

CPU alone was $120 new, so I think this is a pretty good deal. If it had an "hours" odometer, it'd probably be a couple hundred at the most. I powered it on to make sure the array was in good shape, transferred a few things and powered it down.

I'm sure this is a longshot as I'm not too sure about shipping, but thought I'd give it a go.

This is my old (but really very new) Unraid setup, I'm moving to a newer gaming/unraid combo.

$200 + Shipping

How much do you reckon shipping to San Antonio, Texas would be..  I need something to replace my aging N34L - so I've already got 7 drives to stick in something - just need something with a bit of room and a little bit more oomph :)

• 2 weeks later...