***SOLD*** - Intel Xeon CPU Haswell E3-1230L v3 Quad Core LGA 1150 8M Cache 1.80

Intel Xeon CPU Haswell E3-1230L v3 Quad Core LGA 1150 8M Cache, 1.80 GHz TDP 25W

An absolutely PERFECT CPU for a low powered Unraid Box as it uses only 25 Watts!!

VERY HARD TO FIND ANYWHERE!

I have it for sale on eBay at the following link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Xeon-CPU-Haswell-E3-1230L-v3-Quad-Core-LGA-1150-8M-Cache-1-80-GHz-TDP-25W-/161956673315?

Intel Xeon Processor E3-1230L v3 Haswell Quad Core LGA 1150

(8M Cache, 1.80 GHz TDP 25W) ~ Wow Only 25 Watts!

~ Intel’s Low Powered Jewel of a CPU, Very Hard To Find! ~

~ I Only Have One Of These Rare Gems! ~

~ Good Luck Trying To Find One Anywhere Else! ~

This CPU is new and was recently purchased BRAND NEW for a project that never happened. It was never installed in a working system other than for testing prior to this listing. CPU was pulled out of the NEW sealed box and plastic tray by us prior to testing. There are a few minor blemishes on the top of the cpu (from our testing...sorry), but in no way affect operability or performance. Box will no longer be sealed when you receive it.

This does NOT come in a retail box, as these were sold by the TRAY only - so you get the cpu in a plastic tray as shown in a brown box with foam inserts - nothing more nothing less.

Please see all photos as the CPU pictured is exactly what you will receive, tested and working 100% perfectly. I even took a photo of the BIOS screen during testing to show everything running perfectly.

I ship FAST FROM THE USA and typically the same business day that your payment arrives as long as it's before 3pm pst.

An excerpt from a Review Article discussed this CPU in great detail - here's some of what they said:

Intel’s Low Powered Jewel of a CPU, But You Can’t Buy It!

Intel hide a secret up their sleeve that most consumers do not even consider – the server range of processors.  These are arguably more important for Intel, as they are the big sellers and highest margin numbers, especially those at the top end.  They are binned for extremely good voltage/power characteristics, and have all the extra Xeon stuff turned on. Blink and you miss it – the E3-1230L v3 is a 25 watt quad core processor with hyperthreading that runs at 2.8 GHz single threaded.  At full multithreaded mode, at 1.8 GHz with 8 threads it would be on par with an i5-4670K in peak workloads. 25W part (E3-1230L v3) versus an 84W part (i5-4670K), almost performing the SAME depending on the workload! Am I going mental here?  For 25 watts, we lose a little on the single thread, it costs a little bit more than the 4670K, but we are 3.4x better off on the performance per watt.  That is INSANE. There is a downside to this CPU.  Intel won’t sell it to you. Most Xeons fall under the OEM-only route, meaning that they are sold in batches to system integrators like Dell, HP and the like.  A few make it into the boxed models, but only those Intel seem to have earmarked, and the E3-1230L v3 is not part of that equation. For now, I urge Intel to release this E3-1230L v3 SKU to the public.  It is the ultimate low power processor ideal for non-IGP based builds. The fall back of course is the i7-4765T, which is slightly faster, has IGP and has a 10W higher TDP.  That’s a 40% increase in potential power consumption, but it seems that is the processor I will have to go with for now.  E3-1230L v3 would be ideal!

s-l1600_Resized.jpg.8e7c30d23b70fefb6f4e189a240a7ec7.jpg