[Sold] AVS-10/4 cases (D-316M) x 2

We're in the process of rebuilding all of our servers with a standardized set of hardware and coming up for rebuild next week I have two servers using D-316M/AVS-4/10 cases. They're both in good shape with only minor scratches from being moved around. All keys, etc would be included. No other hardware. Pictures would be included if I list them.

The reason for this post is that we don't necessarily need to replace these two cases with our rebuild. We have a stack of our new custom cases but the D-316M cases technically meet our requirements for these two servers. So I'd essentially need to sell the two D-316M cases for the cost of our new cases in order for us to ditch them. That would be $200 each plus shipping (free if you pickup - zip 35242).

Is there anyone interested in these two cases at that price? I'm offering these because a while back we were in need of D-316M cases before going the custom route and I would have gladly paid $200 for them.

If no one has expressed interest by Monday (Feb 1st), we'll just go ahead and rebuild using the D-316M cases. If anyone finds this post out of place here, please feel free to remove it.

Edit: For those wondering what the case cost new:

http://lime-technology.com/d-316m-server-case/