Share Your Banners

wgstarks

I wonder if there's a way to update these images dynamically with php so that status messages or icons can be inserted / overlayed / updated.

I think it could make a great lil dash board across the top that had icons for each drive and color related to health.

While the current dash board is great, There's allot of information spread out.

A table of drive icons across the top that represented different states that changed would be neat.

Another 3 minutes of subtle embellishment.... probably need to tone down "darkness" of the bottom gradient... fonts on right look weak because I had to cut out the white by doing a selection, and this messed up the look of the font.

Reminds me of some tropical sugar cane and lime bamboo type thing...

IWlKf1p.jpg

Nice.

Quick question, Did you make that nzbget docker icon? If so, mind sharing? The ones currently available are quite pixelated :)

I'll second that.  Hernando, might I suggest a public imgur gallery that we can all use for your beautiful icons?  ;)

Perhaps even a link to it in your forum signature...

You're very talented so I'm sure a lot of people will want to use your work..

Nice.

Quick question, Did you make that nzbget docker icon? If so, mind sharing? The ones currently available are quite pixelated :)

I'll second that.  Hernando, might I suggest a public imgur gallery that we can all use for your beautiful icons?  ;)

Perhaps even a link to it in your forum signature...

You're very talented so I'm sure a lot of people will want to use your work..

+1