Share Your Banners

wgstarks

I have two machines up and man this is a life saver making sure I'm not changing settings on the wrong machine. lol

As simple as that sounds, I grabbed a couple images from this old thread last week to do that very same thing. Figured some users would have some pretty cool banners that were just off the wall.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm.... I can have fun with this.

I currently do not use a banner. With a banner, does the same LimeTech logo on the left and the "info" stuff on the right appear on top of the banner?

EoFtC1C.png

What is the 81% thing in your menu bar?

Settings - Display Settings - Show array utilization indicator

Are there any hard limits on the banner size, I've seen mostly the same width, but I've seen a few different heights.

The banner is resized to 1270x90, if not already in the same size. When dragging 'n dropping a new banner, it's file size can be up to 127KB (this is a limitation in emhttp). Larger file sizes need to be copied manually to the flash device.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good stuff.

Thank you to all that shared. MLP rocked, my daughter loved it as well :)

Serious question... When you guys are saying your daughters love it.  Who in their right mind allows their kids anywhere near the webui for Unraid?  Or, if you're honest, is the MLP for you?  ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...