Selling entire UnRAID server including USB key/license permitted?

I've read the rules/posts about the buying and selling of UnRAID license keys being prohibited as well as the transfer of keys.  But is it permitted to sell an entire physical server that includes the USB key and license to another member?  If not I'll just remove the USB key and sell it barebones but just wanted to clarify before putting anything up for sale.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm the policy on this?

I'm unsure as to what makes you think bundling other hardware with the key would change what was stated in the policy. If you wish to give the key away as a free bonus along with the server, there is nothing saying you can't do that, but you are still the owner of record, the third party will have no rights with limetech.

Can anyone confirm the policy on this?

I'm unsure as to what makes you think bundling other hardware with the key would change what was stated in the policy. If you wish to give the key away as a free bonus along with the server, there is nothing saying you can't do that, but you are still the owner of record, the third party will have no rights with limetech.

Got it.  I'll just hold onto it for possible future use and sell the hardware on it's own.