Drop bilged posts with "Show unread posts since last visit".

I don't think so.

We try to remove them within an hour or 2, but it could take 12 to 18 hours.  Once removed, a re-click should show them gone?  Can you ignore them until they disappear?

We could remove them faster, but I like having one post of each spammer for further research and banning.  I like to find what other emails and IP's they are using, and ban them too, preemptively.  It works, has blocked thousands of attempts.  What I could do is suggest that I and others such as trurl remove all but one post per spammer.

I don't think so.

We try to remove them within an hour or 2, but it could take 12 to 18 hours.  Once removed, a re-click should show them gone?  Can you ignore them until they disappear?

We could remove them faster, but I like having one post of each spammer for further research and banning.  I like to find what other emails and IP's they are using, and ban them too, preemptively.  It works, has blocked thousands of attempts.  What I could do is suggest that I and others such as trurl remove all but one post per spammer.

Not a problem.  I'm used to them.  I just thought I would ask in case someone DID know how to turn them off.