Not able to buy pro-key

Hi there,been busy to buy a new pro key to start with unraid.

When i am in the cart enviroment and click on the paypal sign i get redirected to this site

www.ewebcart.com

and the get stuck.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Already tried to e mail the support division but no response after more then 12 hours.

Hope to get some advice here,thnx in advance

To give more info:after redoing the process and now i am getting this back from paypal:

Your order could not be processed for the following reason(s):

This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.(Code: 10486)

Please help.

• 8 months later...

HI,

I am currently in the process to buy a licence for my unraid server but at PayPal checkout I obtain the same error 10486. I also tried via credit card but also received : "We were unable to complete your request. Unable to process at this time, please try again later.”

I have 2 days left on my current trial licence.

Thank you,

EDIT : Retried after creating a forum account (and few hours later) and it worked.

HI,

I am currently in the process to buy a licence for my unraid server but at PayPal checkout I obtain the same error 10486. I also tried via credit card but also received : "We were unable to complete your request. Unable to process at this time, please try again later.”

I have 2 days left on my current trial licence.

Thank you,

EDIT : Retried after creating a forum account (and few hours later) and it worked.

Glad you got it sorted, though creating a forum account has nothing to do with purchase process.

BTW: we get very little information from merchant account processors.  They won't (or can't) typically tell us anything about why a particular transaction does not go through.  Inevitably their answer is, "Have your customer contact their bank."