Welcome! This forum is a place where our users can collaborate with each other as well as hear about, and provide input on, new developments from Lime Technology and its partners. We have a really strong team of community volunteers and Lime Tech employees who strive to help as many people as they can.
By participating in this forum, you are agreeing to the following Rules of Participation. If you don’t accept these rules, you are not allowed to use this forum.
These rules are your guide to getting along and ensuring that it is a safe and productive forum. The global moderators will enforce the Rules of Participation at their discretion. Anyone who feels that a posted message doesn’t meet the Rules of Participation is encouraged to notify a global moderator of this forum immediately. As this is a manual process, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
To ensure a safe and productive forum, we ask that you observe these rules:
1. Be respectful. Respect your fellow users by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Good or bad, your experiences are always welcome as long as they are offered in a courteous way. Respect people's time and attention by providing complete information about your question or problem, including product name and model number. People like helping those who ask good questions.
2. Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to this forum and to the specific category or board where you post. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations inviting members to join, participate in, or buy something are never relevant (except under the unRAID Marketplace Board, which has it’s own rules).
3. Remember this is user-generated content. You'll find plenty of good advice here, but remember that your situation, configuration, or use may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
4. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, the moderators, or Lime Technology staff. As the forum administrators and Lime Technology staff can’t actively monitor all posted messages, they are not responsible for the content posted by users and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.
5. Think before you post: You may not use, or allow others to use, your registration membership to post or transmit the following:
a. Content which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. This includes text, information, images, videos, signatures, and avatars.
b. "Rants", "slams", or legal threats against Lime Technology, another company or any person.
c. Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of the forum rules.
d. Any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
e. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations. (Note: we do have an unRAID Marketplace Board that includes a Good Deals section and a Buy, Sell, Trade section, and they have their own rules.)
6. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
7. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
8. After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
• With each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
• The software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
• Lime Technology may, at its sole discretion, modify these Rules of Participation from time to time.