Disk in Parity Slot is Not the Biggest

I'm having some troubles with a shrinking parity drive. Initially I was running the basic version of unRAID with 2 identical 500GB Seagate drives (2 data drives and no parity). I purchased 2 more 500GB Seagate drives and installed one as a parity drive last evening. It reported a size of 488,386,552 and let me perform a parity-check. Everything went smoothly or so I thought.

This morning I found my registration file for the Plus version of unRAID and I promptly copied it to my flash drive and rebooted the unRAID. After rebooting the array was stopped. On the main page it said the array was stopped "Disk in Parity Slot is Not the Biggest". I looked at the size of the parity drive and it had changed to 488,385,496.

It appears to be 1056 bytes smaller now?

I did some searching on the forum and found one other thread, but it is about 8 months old.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=488.0

I'm running unRAID 4.0.

Are there any ways of fixing this so I can get my parity functioning again?

ok, I'm finding more references to the mysterious shrinking disk syndrome.  It seems that this has been fixed in version 4.0 because of the 2.6.20 linux kernel that it's built on. However, I'm running version 4.0 and I still seem to be having the problem.

I'll be upgrading to 4.2 as soon as the parity-sync is completed.