Installing nzbgetter

neilt0

I am currently running nzbgetter on my other NAS and would like to transfer it to unRAID.

nzbgetter is great for "filling in the gaps" that Sick Beard misses.

It's a simple php app. On my other NAS, I just drop the folder in to /opt/share/www/

I have installed lighttpd and php, but I don't know where I should put nzbgetter in unRAID. Ideally, it would be installed on the cache drive.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Cheers,

Neil.

If nzbgetter is just a php website you can install something like unraid web, and configure a new site for it.

I use the phpvirtualbox to manage vms.  If it is a similar concept it should be simple to configure.

I did take a quick look at unRAID web, but it looks like it may have been abandoned -- does it work with 4.7? Will it conflict with anything?

Assuming I install it, how do I configure a new site? I looked at the documentation and couldn't see it.

Also, in another thread, someone else reported the link to the download was broken.

It works with my 4.7 install

after you install it you go to tower:89 (i believe that was the default port, it states it in the unMenu package manager)

From there you can configure a new site.  All you do is select an open port and point it to the directory that has the php files.  Blamo done.

It works with my 4.7 install

after you install it you go to tower:89 (i believe that was the default port, it states it in the unMenu package manager)

From there you can configure a new site.  All you do is select an open port and point it to the directory that has the php files.  Blamo done.

Great, I'll try it. Thanks!