What SATA Cables should i get??

mgb_

So this is my build that will start with 10 hotswap drives and possibly two or three internal drives:

CASE: Rosewill Destroyer

MOBO: MSI 880GMA-E53

DRIVE CAGE: NORCO SS-500 (x2)

SATA CARDS: JMB362  PCI-E 2 SATA II

I have no SATA cables and i'm not sure what length/style i should order. Any suggestions? 4 of the 8 SATA ports on the MOBO are right angle connections if that makes a difference.

So this is my build that will start with 10 hotswap drives and possibly two or three internal drives:

CASE: Rosewill Destroyer

MOBO: MSI 880GMA-E53

DRIVE CAGE: NORCO SS-500 (x2)

SATA CARDS: JMB362  PCI-E 2 SATA II

I have no SATA cables and i'm not sure what length/style i should order. Any suggestions? 4 of the 8 SATA ports on the MOBO are right angle connections if that makes a difference.

That Norco will be tight in that case, especially tight with that MSI motherboard.  I wouldn't advise that combination.  Please post pictures IF it fits.  

The case has 8 5.25 bays.  You will be able to put in 2 of the 5-in-3's and have 2 5.25 bays left.  Any internal drives will require 3.5 to 5.25 adapters.  I'd either use a couple of single hotswap bays or a 3 in 2 cage.

You will need to use straight sata latching cables in the motherboard ports.  You can't use right angle cables because the ports are stacked.

Monoprice has sata cables.  You could use 10" cables for the motherboard connections because they are so close to the drives.  Use 18" for the sata card ports.