unMenu and 5.0b6a

I've installed unmenu on version 5.0b6a and it seems to work except for the "unRAID Main" page. The page header appears alright but the frame that contains the unRAID Main page is empty. All of the other unMenu pages appear OK. Does anyone know why unRAID Main frame is blank?

I've installed unmenu on version 5.0b6a and it seems to work except for the "unRAID Main" page. The page header appears alright but the frame that contains the unRAID Main page is empty. All of the other unMenu pages appear OK. Does anyone know why unRAID Main frame is blank?

The explination is quite simple.  The unRAID main page changed its name and unMENU is attempting to invoke it by its old name.

In prior versions of unRAID it is named

main.htm

in unRAID 5.X it is named

Main

You can run this command and fix that if you want:

sed  -i  "s/main.htm/Main/"  /boot/unmenu/999-unmenu-unraid_main.awk

It will run the stream editor on the file in the unmenu folder and fix the line in the file to have the new name.  Note: the changed file will be over-written with the original version if you check for and install updates in unMENU until I can add logic to detect if the new version of unMENU is in pace and use the appropriate name.  If you install updates, and overwrite your changed file, just re-apply the edit I have in this post.

Joe L.

Place the attached user script in /boot/unmenu and you can easily fix unRAID Main after you check for updates. If unRAID Main works after an update then delete the file.

Nice to see you helping!  It will do the trick for now.

(User-scripts are really pretty helpful)

Joe L.