[SOLVED] OpenSSH Not Auto Installing

It appears when running the "auto_install" command in the go script, it sorts the libraries, and installs in that order.  OpenSSH depends on OpenSSL to be installed, but the OpenSSH library proceeds OpenSSL alphabetically.  I modified the first if condition to be:

if [ ! -f /usr/lib/libssl.so.0 ]
then
#install openssl dependency
installpkg openssl-solibs-0.9.8i-i486-1.tgz
#exit
fi 

Must comment out/remove 'exit', or else it'll exit the script before installing OpenSSH!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this. I'm having the same issue. Not sure whether I understand your guidance on fixing this. I have included the following in my go script, but still no luck.

# Start openssh
if [ ! -f /usr/lib/libssl.so.0 ]
then
# Install openssl dependency
installpkg openssl-solibs-0.9.8i-i486-1.tgz
fi 
sh /boot/packages/openssh-5.1p1-i486-1.tgz.auto_install

I'm probably missing something obvious here, all pointers on how to get openssh working on a reboot are greatly appreciated!

Hmm, that looks ok.  I modified the openssh auto_install script, but I don't think it should matter.  Is that before or after the 'go' script runs the "auto_install" line?  Try modifying your openssh auto_install script like I did, and just let the go script run that one line installing all 'auto_install' packages.

• 3 years later...