What's this mean?

May 19 07:39:30 Tower unmenu[1579]: No sensors found!

May 19 07:39:30 Tower unmenu[1579]: Make sure you loaded all the kernel drivers you need.

May 19 07:39:30 Tower unmenu[1579]: Try sensors-detect to find out which these are.

I started noticing this in a new unRAID build.  I have never noticed it in any previous builds.  Running 4.7 Final Release.

Seems like to me your unRAID build might be looking for some kind of temperature sensor. Are you running anything other than the default in your Go Script?

Since it is in the log tagged with "unmenu" it is he who pressed a button on th system info page that attempted to get system statistics, including CPU temperature.  Since his server does not have the appropriate sensors software loaded, the error in the log occurs.

He probably just never pressed the button and then looked in the syslog previously.

Seems like to me your unRAID build might be looking for some kind of temperature sensor. Are you running anything other than the default in your Go Script?

Since it is in the log tagged with "unmenu" it is he who pressed a button on th system info page that attempted to get system statistics, including CPU temperature.   Since his server does not have the appropriate sensors software loaded, the error in the log occurs.

He probably just never pressed the button and then looked in the syslog previously.

Actually I had, but I just moved my flash drive over to a new server build with different MB, CPU, RAM, etc.  There is nothing in my go script, but I guess their needs to be now.  I guess on my old hardware, it must have had whatever drivers it needed loaded by default, but the new hardware does not.

How do you go about finding what is missing?  Do you just run sensors-detect and it tells you what drivers need to get loaded in the go script?