Unraid comopatibility with AMD E350 (Sapphire mini fusion 350)

recently change from Gigabyte Atom to Sapphire mini fusion 350.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813154019&cm_re=sapphire_mini_fusion_350-_-13-154-019-_-Product

I notice that drives performance with SMB share has decreased significantly. Now it is only around 10MBps and sometimes lower.

Anybody else use AMD e350 that can share their experience?

I searched the board and seem to be some issue with ethernet nic interface on this board (usually marvell chip).

One more thing, I do not reformat my usb stick when I upgraded the motherboard, I assume that I can just replaced the motherboard without reformating any of the usb stick/hard-drive, right?

Thx.

anybody?

I am curious as currently I only have 100-200KB read from UnRaid and 16MB write.

I might need to change motherboard .. :(

actually, you might need to post a syslog.  (or stop using a wireless link to get to the unRAID server)

here is the syslog and screen shot of the read speed (copy from unraid to my PC) of a single ISO file.

Parity: Hitachi_HDS5C3020ALA632 (2TB)

Disk1: Hitachi_HDS5C3020ALA632 (2TB)

4GB of ram.

user share (no disk share)

I disabled disk2 drive for this test.

syslog.txt

read-speed.png.0387e1f5eb8697f06dfe213accc430d8.png

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I would fill you in on my E-350 MB transfers speeds.  Getting around 40MB/s (Windows telling me) writing to SMB shares -- not cache.  I have 5 drives in the array: 1 Cache, 3 Data, 1 Parity.

I currently have a Core Due 2.8GHz running my XBMC box and was thinking of swapping the two.  But this would be a project for an ever allusive free weekend.

Edit: Using most current version of unRAID 5

Archived