Problem some ISOs can't be mounted from usershare

Hi,

i'm having a major issue concerning Blurayisos.

My htpc runs under Windows 7 x64 SP1.

My unraid Server runs under 5. beta 12a.

Parity sync does not return any faults.

All my Bluray Isos are stored in a Usershare on unraid named Media.

All BlurayIsos are stored in uncpath under \\Tower\Media\Filme\Bluray\.

No cache drive is used.

When I try to mount some of my Blurays I get a "can't mount" error message from virtual clone drive 5.4.5.0. (double klick or mount through vcd menu)

That problem occurs on almost 20% of my Blurays.

When I try to mount that very exact Iso from the Diskshare (\\Tower\disk1\Media\...\) the Iso gets mounted without problems.

Can't see any faults within the log.

Please give me some advice. This Problem is very anoying for homecinema experience.

systemlog.txt

Funny you posted this today, as I just searched for the exact same problem today....  I am having the exact same issues.  I am not necessarily sure it is from the user share though, because some of my isos mount, and others don't.  One of the ones that didn't, I tried copying off the server and then copying back, and it mounted.  But then I realized it was on the cache drive, and wondered f that had something to do with it.... Any help out there?

Nice to her that I'm not alone :).

Do your problamatic Isos mount, when you try to mount them from diskshare rather than usershare?

I tried copying them locally as well. Worked like a charm. Don't know if it works, when moving back to the server. I'll see today. I don't have no cache drive. Still kind of strange why something like that happend in the first place.

I didn't get any reply yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I narrowed the Problem. The error happens only when copying the image to the diskshare directly. If i do that, i can't Mount from usershare. When i switch to the diskshare I can  Mount the Image whithout any Problems. any suggestions?? How can i fix the usershare??? To reindex the Files copied to diskshare.